Hearing great songs in unexpected places

Guest kissthesharks

Tonight at work (Pizza Hut) I discovered a few Alkaline Trio songs and a Bloc Party song on the Jukebox at work. That really helps because I have to sweet the carpeted dining room. Fuckers won't buy a vacuum.

Guest kissthesharks
Tonight at work (Pizza Hut) I discovered a few Alkaline Trio songs and a Bloc Party song on the Jukebox at work. That really helps because I have to sweet the carpeted dining room. Fuckers won't buy a vacuum.

what the fuck.............buy one for 20 bucks and keep it in your car.

Now that Billy Mays is gone, I don't know what to do about this problem...but yeah, I'll probably end up stashing one away.

The other day at Lush (girly soap store) they were playing Dead Boys. It was kind of awesome.

I know someone who works there, they get to pick the music so thank the workers. Lush is awesome, too bad they discontinued Sonic Death Monkey.

I spend way too much money at that place. I use their henna hair dye so I swing by there semi-frequently and then usually end up spending a ton of money on other shit there. I will miss Sonic Death Monkey as well. I'm hoping they end up adding it to their retro line so in the very least you can order it off the website.

That would be awesome. Do they try to get you to spend a certain amount? At my friends store the company counts how many people go in and want them to sell at least 35 dollars of product per person so she has to kinda get pushy with them. When I go in and out I have to squeeze in so I don't get "counted". People think I'm try to steal shit when I leave, it's great.

Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades at the Phlebas club night at Bar 11 in Nottingham, which is nice because the song before it was probably one of them Pop punk bands that starts with S, you know, say anything, saves the day, set your goals, I dunno they're all the same if you ask me