I hate Christian music fans.

So.... you hate yourself?

Also since most of the band's fanbase isn't christian anymore, why do you hate christian music fans?

I want it for nostalgic reasons. I grew up on Christian music, and this was one of my favorite bands, and still hold a special place in my heart, even if their last album blew. Also, this came out before mmhmm, so the people who would even know what this is are definitely Christian music fans. Trust me, I used to be on their boards, and people would buy Japanese imports and cassette versions of their CDs that had no extra content or anything, just so they could have every release they ever had.

I hate most people who like relient k (no offense meant, seriously).

All that I have met have been complete douches, as are the band.

Really? You might be the first person I've ever heard say that. Outside of being a little touchy about writers mentioning in articles that some of the smoke and drink, they've been sweet hearts in my experiences. Always willing to help sneak kids into shows, donate time and money to causes they believe in and trying to provided decent examples for the younger kids who look up to them.

I hate most people who like relient k (no offense meant, seriously).

All that I have met have been complete douches, as are the band.

yeah, a lot of their younger (12-16) fans are complete spazzes. But on the other side of the coin the dudes are super cool. Got WASTED with them in Louisville a few weeks back.