Caffiends

Guest kissthesharks
damn i thought this was going to be about the band.

[image]

when i drink energy drinks i like the lo-carb monster.

I know I liked you for some reason.

I was drinking about 3-4 monsters/rockstars/big can red bulls a day for about the last 6 years or so. I generally would bring a small redbull home with me and drink it on my way to work. An hour later I'd be buying 2 monster or rockstars(guava only) then before I left work I would buy another 1 or 2 of them. I was sleeping about 3 hours a night and it was the only way I could get going. For the last 2 weeks my chest has been tight and I've had sharp pains so I've almost given up all of them and I started to feel a little better. I drink 1 small red bull a day now but have added some coffee.

I should just do coke. It's probably better for my heart.

Coffee and only coffee. Energy drinks taste nasty. In the very least I have a coffee a day. It helps that I work at a coffee shop but if I don't have it, I feel off. If I'm working a double shift I usually have three 16oz iced coffees throughout the span of the entire day.

And I keep a pitcher of iced coffee in the fridge for consumption on the weekends. When it's finals time my coffee intake is more than I can keep track of.

Coffee and only coffee. Energy drinks taste nasty. In the very least I have a coffee a day. It helps that I work at a coffee shop but if I don't have it, I feel off. If I'm working a double shift I usually have three 16oz iced coffees throughout the span of the entire day.

And I keep a pitcher of iced coffee in the fridge for consumption on the weekends. When it's finals time my coffee intake is more than I can keep track of.

A pitcher of iced coffee sounds delicious. How do you make it?

Brew coffee add ice

Brew coffee add ice

Pretty much. Usually there's coffee leftover at the end of the day at work. I bring the pitcher with me, fill it with the leftover coffee and then stick it in the fridge when I get home (this is how we make our iced coffee at work). I try not to stick ice in it until I'm actually drinking it as to not dilute the coffee.

Nothing to it. Brew a pot, stick it in the fridge. I add a splash of soy milk and I'm good to go.

last summer i used to drink monsters like everyday, but i stopped because theyre expensive and not that good for health in the first place. i was drinking those for the taste, not for waking me up, because energy drinks never really woke me, or have more energy, it did nothing, same with coffe, but that's probably because i always drink my coffee black, so no sugar?

Oh, Nicole, Nicole... that's not the way you brew cold coffee! Tsk Tsk - Amy will be so displeased!

Tell that to Juan Valdez. That's how they tell us to do it. I neglected to mention that we also brew it extra dark for iced coffee.

At the end of the day it still tastes really good. Lightyears better than Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts' toilet water