NEW CHUCK RAGAN "break our bread" 7" out Sept. 1st

On Hometown Caravan...

HTC026 CHUCK RAGAN - break our bread

Format: 7"

Released: September 2009

Pressinginfo: 1000 on black vinyl

tracklist:

01.will the circle be unbroken (traditional)

02. in the clouds

03. live by the sword (live duet with Paige Anderson)

we will be getting a bunch of these.

I asked side one why they weren't doing the picture disc with the LP and the thing is, they aren't doing the LP. Chucks label is putting it out, so it doesn't really work. But the 7"s being releases on the same day is kind of odd. Think you would be getting enough hype with the LP being released. Wait a month and do the next 7" to bring back a little hype, then do the same thing with the next 7". Seems like a smart way to do it to me at least

I asked side one why they weren't doing the picture disc with the LP and the thing is, they aren't doing the LP. Chucks label is putting it out, so it doesn't really work. But the 7"s being releases on the same day is kind of odd. Think you would be getting enough hype with the LP being released. Wait a month and do the next 7" to bring back a little hype, then do the same thing with the next 7". Seems like a smart way to do it to me at least

That still doesn´t explain why Chuck didn´t sell this with the LP on his own label. Point is: they added the 7" to the CD deal to make all the collectors buy the CD as well. Not the best move in my book. I really support all the stuff Mr. Ragan did but this is a crazy marketing policy. If he asked a few more bucks per LP that would be totally fine with me.

speaking of the swiss live album, are you gonna try to get yr hands on some of these virgil?

shipping one record from switzerland is pretty expensive...

the label has been in touch and it looks as though we will be getting some. I will try to find out what's up

• 1 month later...