THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 2x7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 2x7"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ACT-021-7

We finally got in some copies, but we missed out on all of the colored vinyl. We were told we would get some at one point and I even relayed that message on our message board, but mailorder sales ate up all of their colored vinyl. Jordan was kind enough to send me a copy of each color for my collection, but I was really hoping to have some for sale. sorry.

We still have copies on black and if you haven't picked it up yet, I highly recommend you do. These guys are so great.

We are talking to gunner records about getting copies of the German versions of this and their debut album on VC. stay tuned!

DAMN!! By the way get all Gunner releases (The possible 10" of this, and the Fake Problems records). That would make my day.

In other news...This still hasn't shown up in the mail. I got mail jacked.

wow that fucking sucks dude. it took a while to get mine, but damn. this thing's been out for almost a month.

DAMN!! By the way get all Gunner releases (The possible 10" of this, and the Fake Problems records). That would make my day.

In other news...This still hasn't shown up in the mail. I got mail jacked.

wow that fucking sucks dude. it took a while to get mine, but damn. this thing's been out for almost a month.

Eh I'm bitter but I know it's a mail issue and not a Sabot issue. Jordan may take a while to get shit out but he's not a thief. I may write him and see if there's anything he can do but it's becoming the unfortunate reality of mail for me right now.

Guest Admin

Yes, I am planning on getting everything. Hoping to get stuff in by late april, early may. we are just working out the currency and the weak us dollar.