13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

Christ Real Madrid are filthy! Even Mourinho got involved, they were lucky to end the game with ten players!

Yeah, but leave it to Barca to have everyone and their mother swarm the pitch and ref after a foul with one minute left. Couldn't have just left it and had Marcelo sent off?

Christ Real Madrid are filthy! Even Mourinho got involved, they were lucky to end the game with ten players!

Yeah, but leave it to Barca to have everyone and their mother swarm the pitch and ref after a foul with one minute left. Couldn't have just left it and had Marcelo sent off?

haha can't believe you even tried to defend that, why make a challenge like that with one minute to go? Marcelo scissored Fabregas infront of both benches and everyone's supposed to sit there and not react? Come off it. Real consistantly use cynical fouls to break up games against Barca because they can't keep up. I lost count of the number of times Iniesta was hauled down last night once he got in his stride, same with Messi. Pepe is a disgrace and a liability, i have no idea why he even gets started in these games because he did enough to get sent off twice last night. Real are better than they were last year but still can't and won't touch Barca this year.