13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

waaaaaaaaaah!

in the 17 years i've had an active interest in Arsenal i've never seen them start a season this badly. Depressed!

Is this how the Liverpool fans felt after last years start?

haha i reckon so! Really hard to watch at the moment, i can't see it getting much better to be honest and i'd be surprised if we still have Song, RVP, Walcott this time next year.

Mancini said in his post-match interview that he doesn't have enough midfielders and that's why the gave away their lead.

De Jong

Yaya Toure

Silva

Na$ri

Milner

Adam Johnson

Gareth Barry

Owen Hargreaves

Razak

That's their list of midfielders, it's probably worth twice as much as most club's entire teams. Fuck off City!

• 2 weeks later...
such a good game today, kyle walker is immense

Dude scores one reasonable goal (please don't say it was awesome, it wasn't) and people are going mad... RVP and Gervinho had him over a barrel for most of that game. Ii thought Arsenal deserved at least a point, VDV lucky not to have gotten a red card.

haha if you call that reasonable you have some crazy standards. gervinho was...shit? yeah shit most of the game, if he had walker "over a barrel' i dont think he would have been subbed out

it really wasn't that good, Modric's goal the other day was amazing, Rose's goal against us last year was amazing, this was just hammered at the goal. I wouldn't go as far as to say Gervinho was shit, he caused a lot of problems, RVP even more so. Getting subbed often has nothing to do with performance, he's just come back from injury.

That said i think Spurs will give us a massive run for our money for fourth this year, our start has been poor but this time last year we were only four points better off and ended up finishing fourth by six points. Here's hoping it turns around soon anyway.

haha if you call that reasonable you have some crazy standards. gervinho was...shit? yeah shit most of the game, if he had walker "over a barrel' i dont think he would have been subbed out

it really wasn't that good, Modric's goal the other day was amazing, Rose's goal against us last year was amazing, this was just hammered at the goal. I wouldn't go as far as to say Gervinho was shit, he caused a lot of problems, RVP even more so. Getting subbed often has nothing to do with performance, he's just come back from injury.

That said i think Spurs will give us a massive run for our money for fourth this year, our start has been poor but this time last year we were only four points better off and ended up finishing fourth by six points. Here's hoping it turns around soon anyway.

• 3 weeks later...