i think i sold clothes to a 50 year old stripper

mclz

so the other day at my place of work, this old skanky looking lady bought 300 bucks worth of clothes and paid in singles (and i had to count every one) and probably had another 300 in her hand. i should have told her that sucking my dick gets her 20% off.

50 year old stripper...300 $1 bills...fuck the bj. I'd give her 20% off just to not count those 60 extra $1 bills.

i hate people that do shit like that. paying for small amounts with huge bills, or paying completely with change especially when they throw pennies in. one guy's total was $3, and he handed me a 100 dollar bill. i look at him and say seriously? his "reason" was he didn't have anything smaller, even though the way he dug through his wallet to get the cash i could see that he had a few 5's, 10's and 20's.

i hate people that do shit like that. paying for small amounts with huge bills, or paying completely with change especially when they throw pennies in. one guy's total was $3, and he handed me a 100 dollar bill. i look at him and say seriously? his "reason" was he didn't have anything smaller, even though the way he dug through his wallet to get the cash i could see that he had a few 5's, 10's and 20's.

I used to work at a parking garage that only took cash or check. I had a complete douche pull up with his girlfriend (maybe wife/hooker/mistress) and he asks to pay with a card. I say we don't accept credit cards. He responds with, "well all I have is this one hundred dollar bill" and holds up the bill. Mind you he didn't take it out of a wallet or anything, he had the billed prepared and ready to go.

I wanted to be like, "I'm not 10 and your not my grandmother. I've seen a $100 bill before". And seriously where do you even get that shit unless you go to the bank and ask for it?

I used to work at a parking garage that only took cash or check. I had a complete douche pull up with his girlfriend (maybe wife/hooker/mistress) and he asks to pay with a card. I say we don't accept credit cards. He responds with, "well all I have is this one hundred dollar bill" and holds up the bill. Mind you he didn't take it out of a wallet or anything, he had the billed prepared and ready to go.

I wanted to be like, "I'm not 10 and your not my grandmother. I've seen a $100 bill before". And seriously where do you even get that shit unless you go to the bank and ask for it?

that's where it happened to me too, a parking lot and garage.

i work at REI and one time this lady (middle aged at least, and decently overweight) came up to the cash register with a lot of rock climbing chalk. long story short, afterward my coworker comes over and told me what she used the chalk for - to grip the poles easier when she stripped. bleh.

one summer we did the entire warped tour and sold samplers for like a couple bucks a pop... pretty much just asked for donations.... i didnt want to leave that much cash in the car, so i had to convert it to mail it home.....i had to go into a walmart and buy $8,000 worth of money orders in singles. they must have thought i was a drug dealer

Guest kissthesharks

One time I bought 2 pairs of pants in singles. The lady said "Oh wow, it doesn't look like you could be a male stripper." Bitch was dead serious and it kind of hurt my feelings.

This morning I had to break some asshat's hundred for a $1.75 cup of coffee.

Guest kissthesharks

This morning I had to break some asshat's hundred for a $1.75 cup of coffee.

Ugh I used to work at a small coffee shop called Starbucks, and Mr. Blackberry and fancy tie would do this at least once a week.

i once (reluctantly) had a 62 year old stripper give me a lap dance. she moved her bottoms to the side and said "a lil peach cobbler comin a'cha". i downed my crown and coke. laughs were had. ah, the clairmont lounge.

PORSCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should get insane amounts of Karma given my wife not only loved yours story but could name the stripper. My life rules.

I use to work at a BEST BUY and i had some dude come in and buy a 50" LCD worth $1300.00 It was all paid up with $200 in fives and the rest in $1's. And about $4 in change. It took me and a manager almost 15 minutes to count and recount, and face all the bills the same direction (because we're suppose to have them face the same direction). I was fucking pissed because it was during CHRISTMAS and there was about 40 people in line. The dude said he worked as a bartender. THe manager asked "in the future you might think of cashing the 1's out for larger bills if you're gonna make a purchase this big". He agreed and apologized but it still sucked.