Appleseed Cast's Two Conversations

Guest eriathomas
Low Level Owls seems to go for a ton, and I'd love to own it.

It's been going down a bit. I think someone on DF was selling it for $30. Not sure if it got sold yet though. They've been going for $30-40 on the bay.

Nice, I'll have to check over there then. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone have a rip of their first 7"?

got mine the other day.

the packaging for the whole thing is great, but there was a slight seam rip in the jacket and sleeve when i opened it, was a bit disappointing but not a huge deal. also i like the new art.

the packaging for the marshmallow ghosts is especially great, the toe tag and everything is a cool touch. the music is pretty good too, if not a bit short. i have to give it another couple spins.

the packaging for the whole thing is great, but there was a slight seam rip in the jacket and sleeve when i opened it, was a bit disappointing but not a huge deal. also i like the new art.

Mine also had s seam rip in the top of the jacket and sleeve and I'm pretty bummed about it. It doesn't seem like it was packaged properly as the plastic cover is much larger than the jacket probably causing the record to slide around during shipping.