another one bites the dust:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't adam muzzy come back? or at least some idiot made a fake account asking for mailers every other day.
yeah. so did scott m. and so did ben conoley. and so did stephanie for a brief time. but at one point or another, they all deleted their original accounts. since then, they've all been dead to me.

read the thread, sweetheart.

she showed boobs on an internet message board full of horny dudes? classy. no wonder she left...the dicks aren't going to suck themselves.

Ouch!

I may be in the minority, but I never thought anything bad about that girl for posting that picture. In fact, I commend her for being comfortable enough with her body to post something like that for the internet to have their way with. There are way less classy things a girl can do, on the internet and in real life, than post a picture. Just my $0.02, I am not trying to get the ladies to post pics of themselves or anything....or am I? :P

Edit: At one point there were noodz of her posted on some "how can I screw over my ex" webpage that surfaced, but they were removed fairly quickly. That was a shitty move by her ex, so it should not affect her classiness (private photos are just that imho).

she showed boobs on an internet message board full of horny dudes? classy. no wonder she left...the dicks aren't going to suck themselves.

Ouch!

I may be in the minority, but I never thought anything bad about that girl for posting that picture. In fact, I commend her for being comfortable enough with her body to post something like that for the internet to have their way with. There are way less classy things a girl can do, on the internet and in real life, than post a picture. Just my $0.02, I am not trying to get the ladies to post pics of themselves or anything....or am I? :P

Backed. I'm all for women empowerment. As long as it means I can see tits.

ooh i thought you meant she had like full tits out. oh nvm if it's just a bra lol you can see more than that in a jcpenney catalog. far be it from me to cast a whore stone, but full noodz on the boards would not be appropriate imho.

Exactly. Besides, that's what PMs are for right?

Man, it seems to me that there is a nice level of consistency in our insomniacs as far as the same folks being on at the same time day after day. Neat-o!