Where the Wild Things Are

coldsnap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catherine Keener = would.

she's like a fine wine that ages well.

The only thing about the wild things that's digital is their faces in order to get a range of expressions.

There's a rumor that there was a teaser trailer included before How the grinch stole christmas when it was in theatres back in 2000, when the news broke that spike jonze was directing it. I've always wanted to see this.

I've seen about 20 minutes of this movie and it is totally beyond amazing. It made me feel things that most movies labeled "deeply touching" or "emotionally involved" (or any of those other blurbs) never do. Just really excited to see it in its entirety. Judging by your excitement already, I don't think you'll be let down.

I've seen about 20 minutes of this movie and it is totally beyond amazing. It made me feel things that most movies labeled "deeply touching" or "emotionally involved" (or any of those other blurbs) never do. Just really excited to see it in its entirety. Judging by your excitement already, I don't think you'll be let down.

How'd you see it?

The first chapter of the new book is online. I'm a little drunk and too lazy to find the link.

• 4 weeks later...