Four Year STrong

Im just going to say, that whether or not you like them, they DEFINITELY know how to get a crowd going. Last night was insane, covered Suicide File and Reach The Sky, kids went apeshit. I don't think a single person there wasn't having fun, it ruled. I love pop punk. If you do too, check out A Loss For Words, that band killed last night. so good

a bunch of people hate them, i think they are pretty damn cool and their show is awesome. i went to see the current tour (fireworks, pbc, syg, fys) and it was hands down the most fun i have had at a show in about four years. it just sucks so many douchers like them.

the show i did last night was FYS, Crime in Stereo, Fireworks and A Loss For Words. such a fun fun tour.

I'm at the Philly Four Year Strong show right now. A Loss For Words cancelled. Title Fight took their place. They just finished playing

Its a young crowd tonight. I feel really old.

Best part of the night so far. Super super fat guy in the pit was going nuts. Did some spins and bowled over a group of teenage girls. The only thought in my head as I witnessed this were Newton's Laws of Motion. I lol'd.

Anticipating Fireworks, hoping Crime In Stereo aren't boring like they were last time, and getting stoked for some Four Year Strong.

Just got home from the show. Fireworks were good, Crime In Stereo didn't put me to sleep this time.

Four Year Strong were fucking amazing. I got an awesome spot standing on the stage. I was literally standing right next to Josh (keyboard guy). It was hot as shit and the crowd was fucking nuts so I'm glad I was safe up there. They ended up playing the entire full length pretty much, and their cover of "Semi-Charmed Life" (was fucking stoked on that).

And during their Reach the Sky cover, some fucktard sprayed the fire extinguisher everywhere. The vapors were pretty overwhelming and everyone had to evacuate. R5 Productions was cool enough to get everyone out safely and clean up the mess quickly and allow the show to resume. I even got my spot on the stage back heh! I still feel a little woozy from the extinguisher fumes...

But it was a really fun show. I love those Four Year Strong boys. They're such sweethearts.

Shameless plug: Buy A Loss for Words full length at willowtreerecords.bigcartel.com

First press is almost sold out. Second press this fall.

See them live and ask for the Gorilla Biscuits cover.

WHATTTTT?! what song?!?!

they covered the movielife here, which made me instantly like them, haha. i need to get that LP. no money though.

i shouldn't like this band, but i do. the pop-punk parts are so catchy. could do without the breakdowns, but then how would i mosh?

im assuming youre kidding, but I think the hardcore parts do make the cd worse but the show better.

i was half joking. i could do without the breakdowns, but i won't deny that it makes their shows very fun. they aren't TOO out of nowhere most of the time.

Shameless plug: Buy A Loss for Words full length at willowtreerecords.bigcartel.com

First press is almost sold out. Second press this fall.

See them live and ask for the Gorilla Biscuits cover.

WHATTTTT?! what song?!?!

they covered the movielife here, which made me instantly like them, haha. i need to get that LP. no money though.

i've seen al4w cover new direction with colin (of coa fame) singing.