How much have you spent @ VC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1896.86 Since Early 08. I dread to think how much i have spent if you factor in No Idea/Asian Man/Fat/Different kitchen/other label orders, brick and mortar stores, shows, and forum/eBay orders.

I just did that... From September 2007 until now I've dropped 17K on music. What the fuck????????? I, apparently, spend WAY too much money.

$1896.86 Since Early 08. I dread to think how much i have spent if you factor in No Idea/Asian Man/Fat/Different kitchen/other label orders, brick and mortar stores, shows, and forum/eBay orders.

I just did that... From September 2007 until now I've dropped 17K on music. What the fuck????????? I, apparently, spend WAY too much money.

Holy shit, 17K?!?!?!?!?! :o:o:o

While I was going through my paypal history, I noticed I went through at least 30 pages of transactions, with an average of about 15-20 transactions per page...I can only imagine exactly how much I have spent since 2000. :P

just found out that my first order to VC was from feb, 2007..

bear vs shark LPs.

This was when VC had little stickers and put the color of the album on the protective sleeve.

The Bear Vs. Shark LPs were the first records I ordered from VC as well.

I honestly don't order from VC very often though. My total is probably only around $200-$300.

578.29 since july of 07'.

i bought some nofx 7 inches off ebay from them and got a cd with their website. found the message board and all down hill from there. if i wasnt married i would've spend alot more money for sure.

If I wasn't married and had kids I'd of dropped atleast a grand by now.

17K, That's crazy. I think i am going to try and add it all up, but i am missing a lot of receipts.

To be fair, a lot of the $1896 is postage, probably 35/45%. International shipping sucks.