PO: ISIS - Live V 2xLP now!

jhulud

From A. Turner's blog:

[image]

-also being prepared for release in conjunction with the ISIS european fall tour is the "live V" CD/2xLP. this is the latest installment in a series of live releases by ISIS, the CD versions of which have all been self released, and the vinyl versions which have been released by various labels. the vinyl version of this particular installment is coming out on viva hate records , so thanks to them for that. the audio on this release came from an ISIS performance in london from a couple years ago where we played "oceanic" in its entirety. the recordings from that night were later mixed and mastered by justin broadrick who also plays on the version of "weight" appearing on this release.

------------------------------------------------------------

edit 11/12

Viva Hate Records pre-orders are up now:

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/wp/

[image]

[image]

- The LP contains the entire OCEANIC set the band played in London in 2006

- One time pressing of 1000 copies

- 180g vinyl

- green vinyl ltd.100

- green/white vinyl ltd.200

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
so excited for this too!

i still need Live I and III if anybody is interested in selling them. I dont care about variants yet, I just want to get them all first and then worry about colors

I have Live III (white vinyl in mint condition) for trade only. If You want to trade - PM me.

i'd love to, but i just dont feel comfortable trading for it because i dont know you. i'm sure you're a trustworthy guy but for me to send a record out and hope you send one back is tough. at least with paypal there is buyer protection

I have Live III (white vinyl in mint condition) for trade only. If You want to trade - PM me.

i'd love to, but i just dont feel comfortable trading for it because i dont know you. i'm sure you're a trustworthy guy but for me to send a record out and hope you send one back is tough. at least with paypal there is buyer protection

Ok. No problem. Completely understand You :)

• 1 month later...
It's pricey as fuck.

But for some reason it's not letting me get past the shipping address on the cart. Keeps saying that I need to choose a shipping method but it never gave me an option.

I was just gonna post this. I'm getting the same error. I sent them an email, hopefully they will get back soon.