it's been 10 years...

andrew13

Bummer dude. But I like that kinda stuff. I love playing games and doing all the side quests, like the little things in GTA. I forget which one it is but you have to find all the cars and steal them for a car garage or something. Fucking loved it. Though I was younger and didn't have a job so I had more time.

I just played Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on it today,I miss the Dreamcast but Sega seems to fuck it up on release dates, I wish the dreamcast would've been able to fight the PS2 longer but they didnt test the market correctly.

I was gonna link some videos from the Gaming Historian on the Dreamcast but he has taken them down...whamp whamp whamp.

So many great games, and so ahead of its time. MVC2, Silent Scope, Giga Wing 2, and Crazy Taxi are some of my favorites. Not to mention it had amazing graphics and a modem. There's actually a new game coming out for it soon, and they've been porting arcade games onto the dreamcast for awhile. Plus, they made it so damn easy to burn your own games.

More info on the new game:

http://www.examiner.com/x-4080-LA-Classic-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Rush-Rush-Rally-Racing--the-last-new-Dreamcast-game-for-right-now

I've never played Dreamcast.

I've played:

NES

N64

PS1

PS2

But when i was about 13-14 i remember seeing a game sytem in my parent's house(when they were still together), i never played it but was always curious to see what it was, i just did a google search and found out it's a Coleco Telstar Arcade ..

[image]

Me neither.

Here's the list of video game systems I've played in my lifetime (I don't play video games much):

Atari 2600

NES

PS2

Wii

Yeah i actually prefer old games. When i was in orlando a couple weeks ago i was so stoked to find a bunch of old arcade games. I got to play old shit like frogger, pole position, 1949, space invaders, donkey kong and a few more.

I have never played PS3, xbox, psp, dreamcast, xbox 360...