Update on WHATEVER

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I thought I should mention that your friends at Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home just spent around 5 hours putting together over 250 Whatevers. We had a lot of fun doing it, but it was also a lot of work. I realize we can't make everyone happy, but I think most of you will be surprised at exactly what you get for $5.00. If you haven't yet taken advantage of this deal, I highly recommend you do. Certain individuals received Cd lots, LPs, packs of 7"s, test pressings, hoodies, t-shirts, a roll of toilet paper, a mr. beer home brewing kit, posters, coozies, pint glasses, and a couple of people even received a beer (hopefully the postal service don't find out).

Thanks for making this such a successful sale. We plan to keep it going for a short while longer, but don't be surprised if we stop offering it one day.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh1whatever

a roll of toilet paper? ... wouldnt want to be that person.

that wasn't all they got, but you never know how a roll of charmin (the best toilet paper in the world) might help change a person's outlook on life...in a good way

Agreed.

Yeah, and they've also increased their prices since they've gotten more "popular"

I don't know if it's so much their popularity driving up the prices as it was the price of raw materials driving everything up last year and then never coming back down. Last year hops, barley, corn, fuel, etc. were all at record levels. Everything, including beer, rose in price. Beer is still continuing to increase in price, despite food and other beverages dropping down again.

Yeah, and they've also increased their prices since they've gotten more "popular"

I don't know if it's so much their popularity driving up the prices as it was the price of raw materials driving everything up last year and then never coming back down. Last year hops, barley, corn, fuel, etc. were all at record levels. Everything, including beer, rose in price. Beer is still continuing to increase in price, despite food and other beverages dropping down again.

actually, yeah you make a good point. i just remember seeing some PBR and thinking it was much cheaper 3-4 years ago