i feel like there are a lot of people from MA here

There's a large OH population here...

I grew up in MA for 8/9 years in Southie and Marshfield.

whatt! i live i marshfield! ha that's so funny, and my dad grew up in southie and i went to school in dorchester.

I lived in the Fox Run apt. complex and went to Eamesway Elementary.

I miss the Ming Dynasty like whoa. So much so that I planned a whole day of my vacation 2 years ago to go there and eat.

PS, I lived in Manchester, NH for a year when I was younger, on lake ave. I visit family up there about once a year. Any good record stores up there? I might actually be going up this weekend if I feel like hitting the road again.

I live two streets over (parallel) on Laurel St. Live Free or Die! Anyways, as for record stores, Newbury Comics is the only one I know about (S. Willow St.) Sometimes they have a good selection (about 150-250 records on display), depends on what you're looking for. There also is a comics store on Maple St. that advertises records, but looks a little sketchy.

whatt! i live i marshfield! ha that's so funny, and my dad grew up in southie and i went to school in dorchester.

I lived in the Fox Run apt. complex and went to Eamesway Elementary.

I miss the Ming Dynasty like whoa. So much so that I planned a whole day of my vacation 2 years ago to go there and eat.

ha nice, i never went to the public schools but whatever, i live right near eamesway actually. yeah the ming is pretty nice, i dunno when the last time you've been here was, but it's changing alot soon. they ripped down tons of buildings in the center on 139 and are make a retail outlet set for next spring.

• 1 year later...

mass is popular because many people end up going to school there...

and the people that live there always migrate out of mass to head for warmer climates...

IMO

boston for the past 9 years...jesus it's been a long time...

also...marshfield people...SHUT UP IT"S MARSHVEGAS!!!! I used to work at BIG PARTY @ Exit 12 when I was in high school!

BOOOOO YAAAAAA!!!!!!

I find it funny that every time someone brings up Mass or Boston, all of NE seems to chime in like its the same thing.

that's because it's the only place with real sports teams and everyone either visits a couple times a year or has someone close to them that lives there

I get that, but that doesn't mean that they live there or are from there.

I'm not making a big deal about it, for the record. People do it about Buffalo, too. I've had someone from Jamestown tell me they were from Buffalo. I just went, "uh.. huh.... so you're 90 minutes away?"