fml

chaps

at least be happy it was one of the bills' youngest players and not some washed up vet.

guarantee he'll never make that mistake again.

I dunno. The answer he gave as to why he ran with the ball suggests he WILL do it again. Fuck that guy.

oh. the only press conference i watched was belichick.

what was his reasoning?

oh. the only press conference i watched was belichick.

what was his reasoning?

Basically he said he doesn't know what he's going to do but he does what he wants and he probably would have done it again. WRONG ANSWER!

I heard on the radio show this morning that he said if he had to make that call 100 more times, he'd make the same call. umm...

No, he should've run it out to kill the clock ,but he has to go down as soon as someone breathes on him. Once he got a buffer so we weren't sitting on our own goalline, he didn't need yards. It was a time-game at that point, not field position.

He was in the right except for holding the ball like an unwanted baby.

No, he should've run it out to kill the clock ,but he has to go down as soon as someone breathes on him. Once he got a buffer so we weren't sitting on our own goalline, he didn't need yards. It was a time-game at that point, not field position.

He was in the right except for holding the ball like an unwanted baby.

As soon as I saw him leave the end zone carrying the ball like an unwanted baby (as you so rightly put), I knew he was going to fumble it.

It was clear that he was trying to make a big play where it simply wasn't needed. Even with the fumble it killed 10 seconds off the clock. The same could have been done with one run play safely from the 20.