Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

i'm not sure this will happend or not.

but deathwish always carry euro press in the e-store.

heavier than heaven lonelier than god and supermachiner for example....

:)

I can tell you right now that we will NOT be getting ANY copies of the Euro color anytime soon...

If at some point in the future there are copies still floating around at our distributors warehouse, we might get those, but I can tell you that there will be ZERO copies of the BEER colored vinyl showing up at DWHQ tomorrow with all the rest of the records.

strange. the clear gold euro color came in a blank white innersleeve. No insert as well

Who did you get this from?

They should have had inserts...

I bought one copy from Green Hell mailorder and one copy from Flight 13 mailorder. Both of them have a barcode sticker from the distributor Indigo on the shrinkwrap, both came without insert/printed innersleeve.

Tre - what colors or configurations is Deathwish shipping? I ordered from DW and nowhere else and I'm really hoping for a copy with gatefold.

The #s are a little different than our standard 300 / 700 / 1000, but don't really like letting out the 411 before we have the records here.

By using the process of elimination, I think you can work out what we're shipping out... there are many clues...

have anyone contacted the deathwish customer service lately? i read somewhere that they were a bit behind on replying, due to all the releases lately. contacted them 3 weeks ago, still no reply, so i'm just wondering if anyone else has been in touch with them lately, so i know ca how far behind on repling they are :)

have anyone contacted the deathwish customer service lately? i read somewhere that they were a bit behind on replying, due to all the releases lately. contacted them 3 weeks ago, still no reply, so i'm just wondering if anyone else has been in touch with them lately, so i know ca how far behind on repling they are :)

I think they're pretty swamped right now and are understandably having to do things by priority. I emailed them asking them to combine my Axe To Fall preorder with another order placed a couple days after that and it took a week and a half to hear back. And they said no, haha.

A couple days ago I noticed I made a small typo on my shipping address for both orders so I emailed them, and they replied the next day and told me they changed it and I was all set.

So I guess you could try sending another email but chances are they'll get to it whenever they can.