Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

i'm not really a big fan of converge (heresy, i know) but i do buy a few bits from deathwish and i gotta say that mr. bannon putting our layed-off member on the guest list just like that (AND it not inspiring howls of jealousy here!) is one of the coolest things ive seen on this, or any other, board

respect to mr bannon

^

Layoffs are a bumout.

Email me over your name and I'll put you on the list for Toronto. I think we have one more space left: [email protected]

Holy shit thanks a lot Jacob check your inbox! That's so amazing!

Would be funny if someone else from TO sent him an email "Hey, I am that unemployed dude from VC!"

Lolz...

As of 3am EST, the Ax 2 Fall records are on a plane, and on their way to the USA...

Just sayin.

Holy shit thanks a lot Jacob check your inbox! That's so amazing!

Would be funny if someone else from TO sent him an email "Hey, I am that unemployed dude from VC!"

Lolz...

I briefly considered doing this, but then remembered that I am not a giant dick head. Still not going to the show, though! So I guess I lose.

Man that show last night was so incredible! They played a bunch off of axe to fall which was really great to hear live. The crowd wasn't super into them (although they did have a fair number of fans there). But they absolutely killed it! I'm a big Mastodon fan but I think converge blew them out of the water! It's also surprising how the dethklok fans take themselves way too seriously considering Dethklok is pretty much a joke band. I'm a big fan of Brendon Small though (mostly for Home Movies) and it was awesome that they had Mike Kneally (used to play for Frank Zappa) with them.

Afterward I talked to Jacob and thanked him profusely and he was such a nice guy.

I'm still in awe of how amazing the show was and how awesome it was that he put me on the guest list. I can't wait for my copy of Axe to Fall to arrive!