Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

To Jake, Tre, or anyone else with an accurate response:

Is it possible to get any verification that the blue color at RevHQ is exclusive, or is that color also one the DW could be sending out?

I am holding off on placing an order under the pretense I could be getting the same color in my DW order.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Is it possible to get any verification that the blue color at RevHQ is exclusive, or is that color also one the DW could be sending out?

I am holding off on placing an order under the pretense I could be getting the same color in my DW order.

i emailed revhq and basically asked the same question and vique told me that it is not an exclusive color and that it was the clear blue (not opaque).

i emailed revhq and basically asked the same question and vique told me that it is not an exclusive color and that it was the clear blue (not opaque).

Ok, here's the deal...

It's not an exclusive color for Rev, but...

We did sell out of the entire first press, and needed to make another bunch of records. We made the opaque light blue. It was made in the same quantity as the clear light blue (aka coke bottle blue)

So it's like this... we had that color for sale, it's one of the "common" colors*, but we sold out, so we made more. Rev's records are from that initial pressing. So though it is not exclusive, Rev, and the places they sell to and deal with, are the only places to get it NOW. If you pre ordered from us, there is a good chance that you are already getting it though. So I would wait... I guess?

*we usually call the higher numbered pressings the "retail color" as they are generally what ships out to stores.

tre - just curious, should i have received my rise and fall preorder already? im in no rush - i know ill get it when i get it but i just want to make sure my order didnt go missing because i did have a problem with the download code (which you emailed to me later on).

i just got a shipping confirmation for my converge lps. cant wait!

HEY EVERYONE...

WHEN YOU GET YOUR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL ASKING WHEN THE RECORD WILL GET TO YOU. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET THE RECORDS ASSEMBLED AND OUT THE DOOR AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, AND EMAILING US IS NOT GOING TO GET YOUR RECORD TO YOU FASTER...

Please and thank you.

:)

tre

tre, i ordered several times from you guys but can't remember if there was a Fragile stamp on the package, so my question is do you put fragile stamps on the packages? it's not a lot but it can do all the difference. i want to e-mail janelle about this but i'm not sure if she'll see this before my order gets shipped. yeah i know i should of thought about this before but this just came to my head..hope you can help me with this, thanks !