Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

I remember way back in the day when you ordered records from a label by cutting out the order form from a zine or distro catalog, send in a check or money order with it, and just wait...and wait...and wait...and once you got the record in the mail (sometimes quite a few months after mailing in that order), it was Christmas morning all over again!

Nowadays, most people expect their records to be at their door within days of ordering.

It'll show up when it does. At least DW has been forthcoming on why the record has been delayed.

^

Layoffs are a bumout.

Email me over your name and I'll put you on the list for Toronto. I think we have one more space left: [email protected]

For those that want to partake in CD Purchasing:

Thanks everyone:

$20 HOT TOPIC Special (at select HT Music Locations):

CONVERGE "Axe To Fall" CD & T-Shirt (3rd in the "Axe To Fall" series)

CONVERGE "Axe To Fall" CD is OUT NOW, Sales going on:

$8.99 at Newbury Comics

$7.99 at Bull Moose

$7.99 at Best Buy

Thanks everyone.

-J.

Guest kissthesharks

Well, I was going to apply at Hot Topic Friday, but I wanted 2 reasons to make the hour drive. Looks like I have one! I got too fat for my old Converge shirt.

^

Layoffs are a bumout.

Email me over your name and I'll put you on the list for Toronto. I think we have one more space left: [email protected]

For those that want to partake in CD Purchasing:

Thanks everyone:

$20 HOT TOPIC Special (at select HT Music Locations):

CONVERGE "Axe To Fall" CD & T-Shirt (3rd in the "Axe To Fall" series)

CONVERGE "Axe To Fall" CD is OUT NOW, Sales going on:

$8.99 at Newbury Comics

$7.99 at Bull Moose

$7.99 at Best Buy

Thanks everyone.

-J.

Man, that's rad that you guest listed someone who wanted to go but couldn't afford it. +1 for what it's worth. Very awesome of you.

Man, I wasn't super into Converge before I heard this album, but jesus. This album seriously rips. It's incredible guys, I've definitely gotta delve into the past Converge albums, cuz this is seriously my favorite of the year. Considering some of my favorite bands have released albums this year (Thursday, Thrice), a band that I had overlooked for so long released an album that is my hands down favorite of the year is quite impressive. Excellent job fellas, I'm gonna be ordering this record.

ordered the vinyl and wasn't going to pick up the cd, but saw this shirt and decided to pick up the package at hot topic for $20

Shit I feel like I need that haha.

daniel, you cheated me, dude. hahaha.

(well, i know that's a shirt on no heroes era and tour version is in red tone not green ;) )

this is most beautiful.

looks like jane doe+winter heart....

:)