Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Can someone explain to me why Deathwish's shipping is $8? Roughly $8 for parcel, priority, or ground. Where's my media mail option!?

They don't bother with the shittiness of Media Mail. Just order a few records at a time and it becomes worth it for UPS.

why is media mail shitty? i have never had a problem with it

Guest kissthesharks

They don't bother with the shittiness of Media Mail. Just order a few records at a time and it becomes worth it for UPS.

why is media mail shitty? i have never had a problem with it

I think media mail is hit or miss. I guess we've been lucky? I've seen plenty of media mail horror stories.

Hey everyone -

Tour is going well.

Playing mammoth rooms is a challenge, but we enjoy it.

You can Pre-order the vinyl @ www.deathwishinc.com now.

We still have copies available, though the apparel packages have been taken down.

Setlists:

We are trying to mix it up each night, but our set times have been a bit limiting.

Expect a mix of old and new each show regardless.

"Axe To Fall" on the road:

We will have CDs available for sale beginning in Salt Lake City on Friday.

We are excited as we haven't even seen a real copy yet.

We will have vinyl shortly after that (our own exclusive color combo for the road)

Don't worry though, we will post here and let you know when we will have them.

Thanks.

-J.

Jake, do you think you'll have vinyl by the Sioux Falls show, or probably not?

god, i hope i dont get splatter. those other two look amazing, but please dont give me splatter!

That's under the assumption that those are copies of Axe To Fall...?

I agree, I don't think these are copies of axe to fall. I think they are more likely the colorways for the new rise and fall album. They match the album artwork almost exactly.

"Axe to Fall" will more than likely be different variations of blue black and white, like the album art.

Just an assumption though.

I agree, I don't think these are copies of axe to fall. I think they are more likely the colorways for the new rise and fall album. They match the album artwork almost exactly.

"Axe to Fall" will more than likely be different variations of blue black and white, like the album art.

Yeah I think you're right... Our Circle Is Vicious is a sick album too.

Could it be Jane Doe maybe?

Also when do people think Axe to Fall is going to ship?

Could it be Jane Doe maybe?

Also when do people think Axe to Fall is going to ship?

Yeah, I reckon Axe To Fall will have some blue somewhere on at least one if not all of the colours. If those are the R&F colours then they'll compliment the artwork really well. Orrrrrrr, if you're saying Jane Doe, then they would compliment that even better. But I think that's a real long shot.

I also sent two emails asking to cancel my Axe To Fall preorder because someone ordered it for me. Eventually I just decided to keep it because there were multiple colors and I wanted to be sure I got a copy. I sent an email asking for it not to be canceled and got a reply right away :-/

Edit: The significance of this is that they never responded to my first to emails haha.

I also sent two emails asking to cancel my Axe To Fall preorder because someone ordered it for me. Eventually I just decided to keep it because there were multiple colors and I wanted to be sure I got a copy. I sent an email asking for it not to be canceled and got a reply right away :-/

hey daniel... when you get all your records let me know... i'd buy one of the colored ones from you

hey daniel... when you get all your records let me know... i'd buy one of the colored ones from you

ill keep that in mind but cant you still preorder them from the webstore/vc?