Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Don't want to miss out on Pre-orders and limited items?

Head on over to our COMING SOON section and sign up to be notified via email when they are launched tomorrow...

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=SOON

-J.

I did this for that "boston not LA" shirt, and never got the email. got a shirt anyways, but just thought I'd let you know.

pumped for the new album!

Don't want to miss out on Pre-orders and limited items?

Head on over to our COMING SOON section and sign up to be notified via email when they are launched tomorrow...

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=SOON

-J.

I did this for that "boston not LA" shirt, and never got the email. got a shirt anyways, but just thought I'd let you know.

i made the thread for that shirt but i don't have money for it at the moment.

that's one of 5 converge shirts i really want....

:)

i made the thread for that shirt but i don't have money for it at the moment.

that's one of 5 converge shirts i really want....

:)

ah bummer Yu! I would have grabbed one for you!

Is the new Converge eStore the cinderblock one? I can't find a link to any other place (besides Deathwish), so if it isn't the cinderblock site can someone give me the right link please?

yeah, that's the one linked with the band's own website, deathwish also sells their stuff, there's stuff going up on both today according to Jake

Is the new Converge eStore the cinderblock one? I can't find a link to any other place (besides Deathwish), so if it isn't the cinderblock site can someone give me the right link please?

yeah, that's the one linked with the band's own website, deathwish also sells their stuff, there's stuff going up on both today according to Jake

Cool, thanks. I noticed on the DW site that there are 2 shirt designs (one for DW one for the Converge site), so I wanted to see the other, but maybe it isn't up yet...?

My day has been nothing less than complete chaos, so getting a copy of this will be a nice thing to take some of the agitation off the day.

Anyone familiar with cinder block ? I bought an a Wilhelm scream shirt off of there like 4 years ago. So I have no idea what email address i used for that account, and am trying to make a new account now but the only thing it asks for is my old email address, to retrieve my old password.

It still has that information saved from 4 years ago and it wont let me create a new account, thus meaning you cant check out with out an account.

Epitaph/500 tan color is up for p/o right now

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=670&artist=15

that package they have over there is pretty sweet, burlesque screen print in there too. tempted... but i think DW will have some nicer colour vinyl

like the screen print but it's 1000/

so i can wait a bit if i want it, don't need/want the cd/shirt