Shows

BS should always end with Manthem... last time i saw them w/ avail.. they ended with this and dudes were diving off the drum riser onto the crowd that had rushed the stage.. it was pure insanity...

of course then avail came back out and both bands played Folsom Prison Blues together... it was so amazing.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Boston area folks: How pissed are you that Bad Religion is playing at Roxy the same night Lawrence Arms are at Harper's Ferry...WEAK! I'm going to Larry Arms though (already have tickets, and don't want to miss The Falcon).

ahh I didn't notice that. that sucks. I'd still choose the larry arms, that tour is so chock full of awesomeness, the only band I'd want to see on the BR tour is BR. I'm also going to see Henry a week or so before that, can't fucking wait.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest falloutcollapse

next show is all the way next month. brand new/thrice/mewithoutyou at the large congress theater. i don't think it will sell out, but maybe i am wrong.