Shows

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up making it to the Saxon Shore show on time. They were great. I was very afraid the one of them was going to hurt themselves. He ended up completely destroying his guitar in the middle of the set. Then at the end, he feel on a broken glass that somewhat put on the side of the stage. It was wacky.

Guest falloutcollapse
Time to go play my bands last show ever! Dead Hearts and Everything and You should be pretty rad. I'll see you dudes later!

Enjoy it.

Time to go play my bands last show ever! Dead Hearts and Everything and You should be pretty rad. I'll see you dudes later!

Enjoy it.

Dude, it was fun, but way more sad than expected. Lots of hugs went down. After that, we had a 20 man Pizza Hut party straight into a full on dance party back at my old living residence. It was a fun time for all times.

I saw Nightwish w/ Paradise Lost at First Avenue last night

Paradise Lost kinda sucked. I didn't care much

Nightwish was absolutely AWESOME. The new chick has an amazing range, she's very energitic and damn hot seriously. The ONLY thing is that while they were so great, it wasn't NIGHTWISH you know? Nightwish isn't Nightwish without Tarja. Anette does great in the old songs but some of them are hard to recognize because the melody was in the vocals and she changed some of them to adapt her voice...