Pearl Jam - Backspacer - free DLC for RB2!

Pearl Jam's new album Backspacer is out today in your favorite neighborhood music stores! "The Fixer" 7" is also still available. Plus, I hear if you buy the album at Target you get a free DL code for the entire album for Rock Band 2 for you system of choice. Good day for Pearl Jam fans!

most target stores do not have the vinyl, some if any only have about 5. The dlc is not free. There is a different version of the cd at some targets and has the cd and the tracks for rock band for $20.00. the cd by itself is $12.00. The best place to get the vinyl is at a indie store or pearljam.com. The target version of the vinyl that is at a couple stores also is not as cool looking.

The big drama going on right now over at the 10C Forums is that they Target version comes w/ the 2 free show downloads...but yet the copies from 10C itself do not...BUT, they are saying it will be rectified.

At this point, I have zero money to spend on this until I get paid...and even then there are a few other things that I need to pay for. Sooooo...it will be some time before I get Backspacer.

The big drama going on right now over at the 10C Forums is that they Target version comes w/ the 2 free show downloads...but yet the copies from 10C itself do not...BUT, they are saying it will be rectified.

At this point, I have zero money to spend on this until I get paid...and even then there are a few other things that I need to pay for. Sooooo...it will be some time before I get Backspacer.

if this album is indicative of the other PJ vinyl releases, they are abundant then they are gone just like that. don't wait too long!

I'm getting so confused with different versions of what. Are there multiple versions of the LP?
i'm about 95% certain that all vinyl versions are the same.

you are 100% wrong (sorry). The target version is the normal version. The 10c and Indie store versions are book style and are packaged different in deluxe packaging.

sorry to double post but an example of the different versions can be made by "The Black Parade". The normal version of it came in a normal package [much like the target one] and the SE came in book form with the package itself having the pages and artwork extras on the case. The target one is normal and the 10c and indie one is book style [24 page full sized] and deluxe packaging .

The 10c and Indie store versions are book style and are packaged different in deluxe packaging.

glad to hear! i ordered the 10c version but havent received it yet, even though stores have got them in. was getting a bit peeved to be honest, but this new info makes me a bit happier.