Methadones Methadones Methadones bizness

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like these colors. I have the yellow version, but clear yellow/gold vinyl always makes me think of pee. I try to think it's beer but thinking of beer always leads me to thinking about peeing. Then I try to think it's gold, but then I see it's just plastic, but then I change my mind because the music within is more valuable then gold, and then the gold makes me think of pee again.

So, yeah, these new colors are nice.

• 2 weeks later...

ok...career objective covers will be here tomorrow in all likely hood, just waiting on UPS to get their shit together and deliver them...so I put the second press up for sale in the distro tonight.

also added the Noise By Numbers LP and the NBN AOTU single...check some stuff out.

www.undercomm.bigcartel.com

http://undercomm.bigcartel.com/artist/the-methadones

pending the covers show up tomorrow or Friday, these should ship no later than Saturday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
got both colours today... but they're both warped :( the blue is worse than the black. got both records inbetween books with 10kg on it.. hopefully that'll help

really? shit, man, that sucks, the package must have been heated up in shipment somehow, keep me posted on how weighing them down goes.

got both colours today... but they're both warped :( the blue is worse than the black. got both records inbetween books with 10kg on it.. hopefully that'll help

really? shit, man, that sucks, the package must have been heated up in shipment somehow, keep me posted on how weighing them down goes.

will do. im gonna leave it for a week or 2. the whole package was bent so i knew it was screwed before i even opened it :(

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

The long planned/discussed Methadone's "Not Economically Viable" album vinyl release finally has momentum again.The band has approved the audio mastering and we're set to move forward. I'm going to have the label artwork worked up this week and I'll get this one moving, hopefully by the end of the week.

The record, originally recorded at Sonic Iguana, was essentially taken apart, song by song and re-constructed from the original masters by Matt Allison at his Atlas Studio and then mastered for vinyl by Bill Henderson at Azimuth Mastering in New Jersey. So, now gone is the muddy mastering and mix and now to listen to the new mix it basically sounds clear it's as if they re-recorded the album!

If there are any distro's interested in getting copies to sell or even doing an exclusive color, please email me at: [email protected]

thanks!

-justin / ucr.