Methadones Methadones Methadones bizness

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

What's the word on the Methadones "Not Economically Viable" LP ? Especially considering the sad news that they've broken up. Which is a shame. I saw them about two years ago, and they stole the show, as they were playing with The Manges and The Queers. Also any idea of a preorder ? I'm really looking forward to this release on Vinyl.

thanks

sickteen

mannn

im so sad about their breakup...they were so fuckin good

i think the methadones is/was dan vapid best project

im glad i got to see them at least once

whats goin on with the LP Justin?

Received the master today, this LP is absolutely still happening. Yes it's a major bummer and i too agree this is Dan's best band...but I am waiting on Soucy to wrap up the artwork which will hopefully all come together this week and at that point the whole thing will go into production.

What's the word on the Methadones "Not Economically Viable" LP ? Especially considering the sad news that they've broken up. Which is a shame. I saw them about two years ago, and they stole the show, as they were playing with The Manges and The Queers. Also any idea of a preorder ? I'm really looking forward to this release on Vinyl.

thanks

sickteen

sickteen, I don't do pre-orders until I have the records in-hand, I don't like to wait long periods of time for pre-orders, so I don't expect you/any of the other fine folks that order records from me to wait either, so...I will keep everyone posted about the progress, when the tests ship and when the records will be here, etc...so bookmark this thread, but I will continue to bump this as details come in.

thanks for the label support everyone.

thanks

sickteen

sickteen, I don't do pre-orders until I have the records in-hand, I don't like to wait long periods of time for pre-orders, so I don't expect you/any of the other fine folks that order records from me to wait either, so...I will keep everyone posted about the progress, when the tests ship and when the records will be here, etc...so bookmark this thread, but I will continue to bump this as details come in.

Very cool!! Methadones are one of my all time favorite bands. I'm very excited for this LP. And I will always support great independent labels that put out quality music.

Now Justin... How about you also release The Methadones - This Won't Hurt on Vinyl next!!!

Very cool!! Methadones are one of my all time favorite bands. I'm very excited for this LP. And I will always support great independent labels that put out quality music.

Now Justin... How about you also release The Methadones - This Won't Hurt on Vinyl next!!!

I would love to, I'm going to try to talk with Toby about this very soon and see, Ideally I'd love to have this out for the last show too, I think a lot of people missed out on how great that record is.

• 5 months later...