Run For Cover Records Email?

telling you they've shipped and not sending it out is worse. Not that I'm accusing him of that yet, its only been a few days, I just hope thats not the case.

clearly that's the case. It doesn't take 2 weeks to mail something anywhere in the US. He sent me an email saying it was sent out 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it. I was worried it was lost in the mail, but thanks to this board I realized this guy just lied to me.

I can't wait till Fireworks moves on to bigger and better things so I never have to deal with this guys bullshit again.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

telling you they've shipped and not sending it out is worse. Not that I'm accusing him of that yet, its only been a few days, I just hope thats not the case.

clearly that's the case. It doesn't take 2 weeks to mail something anywhere in the US. He sent me an email saying it was sent out 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it. I was worried it was lost in the mail, but thanks to this board I realized this guy just lied to me.

I can't wait till Fireworks moves on to bigger and better things so I never have to deal with this guys bullshit again.

yeah, I got a media mail order from Fat Wreck mailed on Monday on Wednesday...2 days from the West Coast to the Midwest...now that doesn't really ever happen, but still

So, yeah I'm the guy who posted about this thread over at punknews. I ordered a This is Hell 7" in 2006 and never received it. I wrote back to him like 5 times since then and received 2 responses, both of which claimed he'd sent my order out. I swore off buying anything ever again from them until the Fireworks LP came out and I caved and gave him a second chance, which doesn't look any better this time around. Anyway this guy lies about everything he says, if he says something is shipped, IT'S NOT. Why doesn't he just say he hasn't shipped it yet and quit being a tool. I would appreciate honesty over a lie, that isn't even a good one because if the record doesn't arrive a a week or two obviously he wasn't telling the truth. I've never interacted with anyone that could lie so freely and consistently and not even care. It sucks even more for the bands putting out releases through them because they can't sell records they don't have. He screws his customers and the bands on his label. Not cool dude.

I've said this 1000 times but we send out 50-100 orders a month and have a problem with around 5% of them. Although you might think that number is high, it is really hard for me to be perfect while doing literally every aspect of a label with a lot of touring / active bands. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that no one sees, I work hard, and have absolutely no reason to want to rip people off. Please realize that you only see the people who don't get their stuff post about this, not the hundreds of people ordering who get their stuff within a few days.

lets look alittle closer at this shall we...cus im willing to bet that if i talked to every band on his "label" the numbers would be different..

he's sayin on the low end he sends out 50 orders a month.

titile flight cd is $10 everything else is between 7 and 4

vinyl is between 13 and 5

DUDE YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. NOT ONLY THAT, YOU ARE FUCKING EVERY SINGLE BAND YOU WORK WITH. I NOW HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU. I COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE BANDS YOU WORK WITH. NOT A FAN OF THEM....BUT YOU ARE FUCKING WITH A MUSIC SCENE DIPSHIT. THESE BANDS WORK HARD DOING WHAT THEY LOVE TO GET PAID SHIT. ON TOP OF THAT THEY DON"T HAVE A LABEL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND THE FAN BASE THEY HAVE CREATED. LET ME PUT THIS IN SIMPLE TERMS.....CUS IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL....REALLY FAST.

I'D START DOING REFUNDS....I WOULD ALSO CHECK YOUR RECORDS WITH PAST ORDERS...CUS WORDS FLYIN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YRS.....AND IF PEOPLE CAN PROVE THIS....YOU"LL BE HAVING PEOPLE LOOK AT FRAUD ISSUES.

50-100 orders a month my ass! if anyone on this board thinks that this is truth you have them fooled. lets face it....you 1 record i've heard of...and 3 records people talk about. thats it...maybe those were all pre orders...for 1 month...and maybe 2 with 2 different releases. the point is YOU FUCKING SUCK.

everyone should file a claim...with paypal...and or credit card/bank.

get your money back ASAP!

I've said this 1000 times but we send out 50-100 orders a month and have a problem with around 5% of them. Although you might think that number is high, it is really hard for me to be perfect while doing literally every aspect of a label with a lot of touring / active bands. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that no one sees, I work hard, and have absolutely no reason to want to rip people off. Please realize that you only see the people who don't get their stuff post about this, not the hundreds of people ordering who get their stuff within a few days.

lets look alittle closer at this shall we...cus im willing to bet that if i talked to every band on his "label" the numbers would be different..

he's sayin on the low end he sends out 50 orders a month.

titile flight cd is $10 everything else is between 7 and 4

vinyl is between 13 and 5

DUDE YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. NOT ONLY THAT, YOU ARE FUCKING EVERY SINGLE BAND YOU WORK WITH. I NOW HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU. I COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE BANDS YOU WORK WITH. NOT A FAN OF THEM....BUT YOU ARE FUCKING WITH A MUSIC SCENE DIPSHIT. THESE BANDS WORK HARD DOING WHAT THEY LOVE TO GET PAID SHIT. ON TOP OF THAT THEY DON"T HAVE A LABEL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND THE FAN BASE THEY HAVE CREATED. LET ME PUT THIS IN SIMPLE TERMS.....CUS IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL....REALLY FAST.

I'D START DOING REFUNDS....I WOULD ALSO CHECK YOUR RECORDS WITH PAST ORDERS...CUS WORDS FLYIN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YRS.....AND IF PEOPLE CAN PROVE THIS....YOU"LL BE HAVING PEOPLE LOOK AT FRAUD ISSUES.

50-100 orders a month my ass! if anyone on this board thinks that this is truth you have them fooled. lets face it....you 1 record i've heard of...and 3 records people talk about. thats it...maybe those were all pre orders...for 1 month...and maybe 2 with 2 different releases. the point is YOU FUCKING SUCK.

everyone should file a claim...with paypal...and or credit card/bank.

get your money back ASAP!

great post .

I finally got my TF record and it wasnt the correct record and after emailing just about anyone or anything that had contact with that dude he told me he would send out the correct record that was a month+ ago........big surprise........nothing in my mailbox!

who knows if i will get the fireworks lp