DEXTER SSN 4: WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN? SPOILRS

ohiopride

for a minute i was thinking when he kept saying how it's "already over" i thought he meant he completed his last cycle..but the girl in the bathtub is only step two. idk how he's gonna get out of this bucket of syrup!

He did kidnap the boy, he didn't die is all. Also serial killers tend to change their M.O. and get sloppy when the heat is on. It's referred to as de-evolving. So they can easily cite that as the reason trinity killed Rita in a bathtub as opposed to a younger women like had being doing for 30 years.

Maybe trinity did get all four. Rita was both the woman in the tub and the mother, he got to harrison (young boy) by taking away his mother's life, and the bludgeoning of a father would be dexter's world now wrecked.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the performance in that whole last scene was just lack luster. No real display of emotion no "Omg wtf have I done," response. For something that was obviously intended to leave you speechless it felt like the typical Dexter episode close. I remember watching the finale of the 1st season of 24 when Sutherland find his wife dead after the most shitty day of his life that performance made me buckle in the knees.

well, there was no emotions, because he still doesn't have major feelings. What did you expect from him? Crying? it wouldn't be so "Dexterish"

anyway i have a few questions, maybe it's all answered, but:

a. How did Arthur find out Dexter's new Adress?

b. How the hell Dexter followed him, was he in the Mustang's trunk?

c. And if he's followed him, how the hell Arthur had time to kill Rita?

A:This one is tricky, I still cant figure it out, maybe he found the address at Derby's place..

B:I think he beat him to the car and just hid in the back seat or the trunk.

C:Dexter never went back home until he finished with Arthur.

...Im still not over Sunday.

A:This one is tricky, I still cant figure it out, maybe he found the address at Derby's place..

B:I think he beat him to the car and just hid in the back seat or the trunk.

C:Dexter never went back home until he finished with Arthur.

yep, but Arthur picked up the car in the middle of the day, and Dexter should have followed/been with him since then. Did he went for Rita before the car? and if yes did she got back from the airport in time to be at home?

He did kidnap the boy, he didn't die is all. Also serial killers tend to change their M.O. and get sloppy when the heat is on. It's referred to as de-evolving. So they can easily cite that as the reason trinity killed Rita in a bathtub as opposed to a younger women like had being doing for 30 years.

Maybe trinity did get all four. Rita was both the woman in the tub and the mother, he got to harrison (young boy) by taking away his mother's life, and the bludgeoning of a father would be dexter's world now wrecked.

No, serial killers don't really operate like that.

No, serial killers don't really operate like that.

that is true, not all serial killers act like that. for example

Gary Ridgeway, The Green River Murder

the police knew it was him and he even knew they knew it was him. the heat was definitely on and yet he completely kept his composure, in fact he was so calm and laid back that he past a polygraph test with ease. technology was the reason he was caught 25 years later. he wasn't sloppy.

i could go on, but i am tired

• 3 weeks later...

I wish Deb would have died at the end of this season. She looks like a fucking weasel when she gets upset.

I accidentally read online what happened at the end of this season but still watched it all. Rita dying was pretty sad. What if Trinity didn't kill her though? It could just be setting up a serial killer for next season. I'm confused as to why Trinity wouldn't have killed Harrison either.

Also, the season long romance with Laguerta and Batista annoyed the fuck out of me.

The Dexter book series is very different from the TV series. The first book is only similar to the first season in the most basic plot line. Somewhat disappointing, but still an interesting read.

Chuck is SO good. I'm very glad it's finally coming back. Also, I think the second season comes out on DVD this Tuesday.