VINYL COLLECTIVE/SUBURBAN HOME CLUB CARD

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHVCClubCard

Not unlike the way that Costco or Sam's Club offers memberships to their discount retail destinations, we are offering yearly memberships to the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home Club. What does this offer the Card holder?

* You will receive a 10 percent discount on every single order you place in the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home store when you enter your personal coupon code. This discount is valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. This code cannot be used in conjunction with another coupon code. The coupon code will last for 1 year.

* You will receive a physical Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home Club Card. We are finalizing the design as I type but know that it will fit in your wallet, be made of plastic, and look totally amazing.

* You will receive special offers specific to Club Card Members which will include special releases, mix tapes, free downloads, occasional guest list spots, and other special offers.

* If you do not spend $750 in during the time you are a member (amount to make the card pay for itself), we will give you a credit for the difference: example: If you spent $400, you would have received a savings of $40, you would then get a credit of $35.00

It is important to know that you cannot share this discount code with others. Use of this discount code on another person's order could suspend your membership.

You will receive the coupon code right away, but the club card won't arrive for 4 to 6 weeks.

So If I buy the card, then dont buy anything else you guys will just refund my purchase price?

exactly. but one year later. and you would still have the card

Guest kevinb
[image]

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHVCClubCard

Not unlike the way that Costco or Sam's Club offers memberships to their discount retail destinations, we are offering yearly memberships to the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home Club. What does this offer the Card holder?

* You will receive a 10 percent discount on every single order you place in the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home store when you enter your personal coupon code. This discount is valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. This code cannot be used in conjunction with another coupon code. The coupon code will last for 1 year.

* You will receive a physical Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home Club Card. We are finalizing the design as I type but know that it will fit in your wallet, be made of plastic, and look totally amazing.

* You will receive special offers specific to Club Card Members which will include special releases, mix tapes, free downloads, occasional guest list spots, and other special offers.

* If you do not spend $750 in during the time you are a member (amount to make the card pay for itself), we will give you a credit for the difference: example: If you spent $400, you would have received a savings of $40, you would then get a credit of $35.00

It is important to know that you cannot share this discount code with others. Use of this discount code on another person's order could suspend your membership.

You will receive the coupon code right away, but the club card won't arrive for 4 to 6 weeks.

Um shouldn't that say $75 ?

do you guys make money then?

it depends on how you look at it. We can make some money for the short term which will help, those who order more than $750 can make it worthwhile, and one would think that with that discount in mind, certain people may order from us more regularly. Plus, I think the Club Cards themselves are gonna look bad ass and I am stoked to be able to carry one in my wallet. but to make an long answer out of a short question, we won't make money from this deal.

One question - why would people need a physical card?

This isn't valid anywhere else and honestly, it seems like getting them made up is a waste of energy and materials.

well he said members would have special offers like guest list spots.. maybe in order to confirm your name on the guest list the card has to be shown?

One question - why would people need a physical card?

This isn't valid anywhere else and honestly, it seems like getting them made up is a waste of energy and materials.

well he said members would have special offers like guest list spots.. maybe in order to confirm your name on the guest list the card has to be shown?

I'm sure a driver's license would work just fine.

"No, I'm sorry, sir. You can't get in with that ID. I know you can buy alcohol, vote, operate a motor vehicle, authorize credit card purchases, travel domestically and use it as official identification for your employer, because, you know, it's government issued and all, but it is not valid, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, for getting you backstage at this Two Cow Garage show. Good day sir... I SAID GOOD DAY!"

Is it settled that there will be a physical, plastic card?

Into the idea but not the cards being made.

yes, we are making cards. I like the idea of having a card. If we get enough people, we will be able to emboss people's names on the cards. if not, they will still look great

So to be clear, this applies to ANY purchase at VC, and not just VC titles, correct? Anything from the distro is fair game?

yes, everything is fair game