Paranormal Activity

it's being billed as the next blair witch project.

low budget, filmed in a ridiculously short period of time with unknown actors/actresses, about some couple who move into a house and all this creepy stuff starts happening so they set up cameras to tape it all at night, etc etc.

That throws them into walls and shit. It looks like it'll be over-hyped and a big let down. Kind of like the Blair Witch Project.

yep!

i've been searching in vain for a truly good horror movie for awhile now and i'm sure this will disappoint me.

SEE IT WITH ME ANYWAYS?!

That throws them into walls and shit. It looks like it'll be over-hyped and a big let down. Kind of like the Blair Witch Project.

yep!

i've been searching in vain for a truly good horror movie for awhile now and i'm sure this will disappoint me.

SEE IT WITH ME ANYWAYS?!

Same here. You got it, boo.

yep!

SEE IT WITH ME ANYWAYS?!

Same here. You got it, boo.

sweet. i can always count on you, bobby.

and surprisingly it's getting good reviews thus far on rt. the trick is to keep that good rating up that high.

I saw it on Friday and it was great! My roommate screamed at one point...my roommate is a 26 year old male.

For me, I wasn't scared so much as creeped out. The hair on my arms stood up/got goosebumps a bunch during this. It gets to the point where you don't want to watch the night time parts because you know something is coming.

looks incredible, and scary! can't wait to see it! though i'll probably have to wait for a dvd release.

If you can see it in a theater, by all means do it! I don't know if watching it on dvd will have the same effect. A lot of the jumps people get is from crowd reaction as well.

yeah, i hope it plays somewhere near here!

dude, there hasn't been a decent ghost movie in a very long time. maybe even since poltergeist.

This is going to be one, i'm so excited about it,

paranormal activity and Inside are on different sides of the horror spectrum buddy!

I did enjoy inside though...i do not know that i will ever watch it again, the final scene with the scissors just.........

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':lmf9td2g]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':lmf9td2g]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');