Tarantino W-T-F?

casey

the only redeeming quality about the movie were the actors and actresses. i only know one other person who hated it. everyone else can't get their lips off tarantino's dick. cum mustaches for all!

We're sucking the man's dick because we liked his movie? I'm afraid to think of what you've done to Ben Folds' dick ;D

the only redeeming quality about the movie were the actors and actresses. i only know one other person who hated it. everyone else can't get their lips off tarantino's dick. cum mustaches for all!

We're sucking the man's dick because we liked his movie? I'm afraid to think of what you've done to Ben Folds' dick ;D

dude, you don't want to know.

nah it just seems like people love his movies just because its tarantino. death proof was absolutely horrible. kill bill was so full of cheese. and to be honest, if it was any other director, i'm not so sure people would have been so stoked over it. his shooting style is great (reservoir dogs and pulp fiction were great), but the new movies he is putting out are not jiving with me.

i agree his more recent stuff has been hit or miss for a lot of people, but i loved the kill bill movies & i loved death proof. both were cheesey on purpose as they were tributes to different styles of movies he's a total nerd about and i think liking those movies was recognizing the tribute elements, the winks and nods to other movies and embracing that. I loved inglorious basterds as well.