ANOTHER Chuck Ragan record!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the revival tour last night....Everyone played GREAT. Who I was most suprised with was Frank Turner....He was amazing. I had heard some of his stuff before hand and thought it was OK, but Live...Holy shit, He's good! Had a good time.....anyways,

About the 9"...all of you that I said I'd pick one up for you, I have bad news.......

Had ya goin for a minute....didn't I. Oh and everyone that I got one for, I was able to get the rarest colors for you outa 150. Either the splatter or the haze one. The other colors are for a few that wanted all four. Just packed one....it is .8lbs. So What ever that is thru USPS. I'll figure it out in a while, I'm gonna try to get all these ready...Sucks, because they're 9" and I dont want to just toss it in an LP mailer. So I am Taping them down to a piece of cardboard so they are not sliding around....

Hey I'll have to finish tonight.....Everyone that had already said they wanted me to pick them one up....please PM me address, And then I will let you know shipping cost. I had to use LP mailers...Weight of 1 copy is .8lbs, all 4 copies is 1.7lbs....Also let me know how you want it shipped, media, priority, insurance? etc....

So they didn't give you any weird looks or question you at all when you asked for nearly 30 copies of one record?

Yea I was kinda wondering the same thing haha.

Same here, but I imagine after a few canceled shows that is some very welcome cash. Plus if he mentioned they were all for VC people I can see Chuck being cool with that.

Yea I was kinda wondering the same thing haha.

Same here, but I imagine after a few canceled shows that is some very welcome cash. Plus if he mentioned they were all for VC people I can see Chuck being cool with that.

I asked Bill the same question and here's what he told me :

Actually the guy at the merch table didn't even flinch! I pulled out a piece of paper and was like...I need 9 of those 4 of those 4 of those etc....He acted like it was normal! I'm just glad they had all colors left.