Brand New's Devil & God is out on vinyl in 2010.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered, personally i think this album and deja make yfw look like the high school kids that they were at the time they wrote that album, plus my nine rides shotgun is probably the wrost brand new song to ever come out

also the video for jesus christ finally got out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKmdJhQQeA&feature=channel_page

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Brand New / Interscope Records. "

Guest adam526

The music video was ok, at best. The shots of them playing, and the shots in the red sweatshirts were pretty cool, but everything in between was pretty weak imo. I was about to post a link to the director's site, but it looks as if he's taken it down, as well as all youtube links of it. I'm sure some people have ripped it, so it should pop back up soon.

ordered, personally i think this album and deja make yfw look like the high school kids that they were at the time they wrote that album, plus my nine rides shotgun is probably the wrost brand new song to ever come out

also the video for jesus christ finally got out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKmdJhQQeA&feature=channel_page

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Brand New / Interscope Records. "

well they took that down pretty damn fast

Interesting that Triple Crown is putting this out.

true

they are probably hoping w/ all the promotion of the new album people will buy this as well. i bet they are just trying to make more $$$$$

I hope they want to make more money and repress deja also. And if they really want to make money the can make a nice box set with all their records.. damn these money stealing pigs... hah

edit: I wonder why this hasnt been announced officially by anyone?