Brand New's Devil & God is out on vinyl in 2010.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are trying to get something shipped from the US to you and you think its to much, why not stop over at USPS.com and check for yourself the real cost. I think there would be far less complaining if that was done more.

Other thing to consider: shipping price and shipping cost are not the same thing. Maybe a company charges more to include handling, material, whatever. Or maybe they absorb some of that cost and charge less to encourage more international spending.

Sorry to rant, but this is constantly a problem with selling online, at least for me. :P

I don't think I should have to pay $17 to ship one record from the US to Canada when most companies only charge me $10. On top of that, any time I've bought from someone on ebay they tell me its only like $6-8.

Besides, it wasn't as much of a complaint as a "shit I might as well save myself $17".

interpunk doesn't charge you until it ships too. i've never pre-ordered anything through amazon but they don't use LP mailers to ship records, they use a big oversized box with nothing if anything to keep the record from bouncing around inside the box.

false. interpunk charged me the day i made the order.

James,

As you may have already heard, the release of the Brand New - The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me (double) LP has been pushed back to January 12th. We are very sorry for this unforeseen delay, but wanted to let you know that your order is still good, and, although we will definitely be sold out of the LPs far before this release date, we will be getting enough copies to fill your order. However, to be certain that you get your copy, please do not cancel the original order on which the LP was placed.

If there were other items on your order that are available immediately, you might want to split the shipment of your order. Normally an order will only ship if everything is ready. To do this, please log into your account at www.interpunk.com/service. You will be given a list of the orders you have placed with us. Click on the order you would like to split. The order will be displayed and there will be a box titled "Action You Can Take." One of the actions is splitting an order. When you split an order additional shipping fees will apply. If you would like to split a shipment and the option is not available, please reply to this email and we can take care of it for you.

Thanks,

Interpunk.com