ever been injured at a concert?

fuck it. launching off shit is awesome. jumping off people is awesome. i don't condone purposely trying to hurt people at all, but if it happens then it happens. i don't like when people crowd punch or swing at people outside the pit, but shit happens. just distance yourself from the area if you don't like it.

I look forward to throwing your shoes across the venue one day.

haha i don't get on top of the crowd often because i'm a big dude, so i'll only do it if there's a huge crowd at the front of the stage who could support me. and if you're up in that area all mashed together with other people then you shouldn't get all pissy if someone lands on you, because just by being in that spot you're asking for it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I'm up front at shows, screaming along and having a blast, nothing bums me out more than retards (especially fat ones) stage diving...the only joy I get out of it is waiting for you to jump in my direction so you land with a solid fist in your face...I've bloodied many a stage-divers face and as Scott said, I've thrown many a shoe...I also like the crowd surfers that creep up behind me, one knock to the head and I grab a leg and start dragging them forward, as soon as I get hold of a body, throw you as far as I can over the barricade or onto the stage

I don't have a problem with crowd surfing as long as you do it right. Don't be an asshole.

this. crowd surfers arent really the ones who bother me... i take that back. crowd surfers who make an effort not to hurt people dont bother me. i weigh about 170 and i have crowd surfed once and only once cuz im a big dude and i cant really hurt someone.

but, besides those people, its the crawlers and walkers and feet first stage divers and people who think running on heads is cool. keep that shit at the hardcore shows.

I don't have a problem with crowd surfing as long as you do it right. Don't be an asshole.

this. crowd surfers arent really the ones who bother me... i take that back. crowd surfers who make an effort not to hurt people dont bother me. i weigh about 170 and i have crowd surfed once and only once cuz im a big dude and i cant really hurt someone.

but, besides those people, its the crawlers and walkers and feet first stage divers and people who think running on heads is cool. keep that shit at the hardcore shows.

crowd surfers who just lay there and don't make any effort to move a certain direction are far worse than head-walkers who are on top of you for a millisecond cause they've actually got somewhere to go.

crowd surfers who just lay there and don't make any effort to move a certain direction are far worse than head-walkers who are on top of you for a millisecond cause they've actually got somewhere to go.

i have to disagree with you. crowd surfers who are just laying there arent really making an effort to not hurt people but even then head walkers always hurt people. ALWAYS. as soon as a rubber sole comes across my face, i see red, im sorry but thats how it is. but besides that, the only crowd surfers im defending are the ones with their feet up and are trying to get to the front, not the ones just laying there and trying to stay on top the whole show. in the end it doesnt matter though. you are gonna walk on heads and im gonna dick punch you, agreed? ;D