REVIVAL TOUR 09

visit the revival tour myspace and click the more info link

w/Jim Ward of Sparta and Sleepercar, Chuck Ragan of Hot Water Music, Tim Barry of Avail and Jenny Owen Youngs!

I was in the Baltimore area last week and saw the show Friday. It was good. I was kind of drunk, but I seem to remember looking at the vinyl selection from Chuck and Tim and not seeing anything I don't already have or have on order.

I got some pretty rockin' news, though, straight from Chuck. He said he hadn't told anyone but me and someone at SideOne so far, but he and Brian Fallon are going to write a record together sometime soon.

I went last night, good times, Same here, everything there I already had. I did pick up Gold Country though. I left kinda early, cuz I really can't hang in my old age and especially on a sunday. I get to be a zombie all day at work now. Dude, Jenny Owen Youngs was cute as hell. You could tell I barely leave my mountain.

last year they all came out and played a song or two together then they all split up and it was like a regular show. randomly one member would come up and play with a couple others finishing with chuck.

i really just wanna see chuck and tim so no idea what i'm going to do/when i'm going to show up tonight..sigh

I can't exactly speak for this time round, but last year it was cool as hell. When they started it was just nonstop music from beginning to end. Everyone came out and did a few songs as a whole. Then thru out the night each person had there own set. No down time, when the show starts SOMEBODY is playn till the end, no in between set, set ups....I loved it last year. I assume it similar this year, just different artists....can't wait till the Dallas show.