You lost

Guest markovianprocess
i've been playing this for years. cheers for making me lose, asshole.

I lost a few weeks ago thanks to some dick on Twitter, so I'm not so bothered.

I had never heard of this before now, and i didn't realise so many people played. I was in the car on the way home the other night explaining the game and 3 out of the 5 of us swore at me for making them lose.

That's the best part. People will get really creative with it. Dietrich (who posts here someimes) once brought up the topic the movie 'Seven' and he asked me what else David Fincher directed.

"He did Fight Club and Panic Room and...fuck you. Goddamnit."

• 1 month later...

im willing to accept that one can be a part or element of a game without consciously knowing or realizing it. but, in order to enact a strategy or actively try to cause others to lose you have to consciously acknowledge that youre playing the game, hence thinking about it, hence losing it.

im willing to accept that one can be a part or element of a game without consciously knowing or realizing it. but, in order to enact a strategy or actively try to cause others to lose you have to consciously acknowledge that youre playing the game, hence thinking about it, hence losing it.

it is an unfortunate catch 22.

so, if im sitting in a car with friends, and i think of the game, i need to announce it. then, anyone else playing the game loses automatically?

theres no way for me to get the other people in the car to lose without first losing myself? i cant surprise-attack because i have to announce my loss.

it would be a different story if you didnt have to announce your loss immediately, but had a certain amount of time to negate your loss my causing someone else to lose. now that could be fun.