7 inches two songs or four?

Guest kissthesharks
Doesn't really matter as long as all of the songs are good.

I think I talked to you about Those Poor Bastards, I can't remember, but they came out with two 7 inches today. Just thought I'd let you know.

I don't care so long as the speed is on the label and I can clearly read which side is which without having to try and read the etching. Way too many 7"s don't have this basic info on the label.

for the record, I apologize for the shoddiness of the label artwork for the Methadones Exit 17 7"...the band threw them together really quickly and before I could shoot them down it was too late. ...then the rep at the plant (I think on purpose) switched the labels so not only do the labels look bad, have no speed info, but they're on the wrong side of the record to boot.

I don't care so long as the speed is on the label and I can clearly read which side is which without having to try and read the etching. Way too many 7"s don't have this basic info on the label.

for the record, I apologize for the shoddiness of the label artwork for the Methadones Exit 17 7"...the band threw them together really quickly and before I could shoot them down it was too late. ...then the rep at the plant (I think on purpose) switched the labels so not only do the labels look bad, have no speed info, but they're on the wrong side of the record to boot.

That's on my list of records to pick up at some stage. I'll accept your apology in advance ;)

That's on my list of records to pick up at some stage. I'll accept your apology in advance ;)

it will be fixed in the second pressing!

I'm going to make a better label design myself and not even involve the band...

I thought I was the only one who thought this same thing.

I like 3 or 4 songs or at least 2 long ones, anything that gives me at least 4 minutes before i have to flip it over.