mmmgross (vegans don't look)

I feel like I would only be able to consume any of that because the cheese isn't under done. Stringy luke-warm cheese would ruin it. I think my favorite excessive food is the Fat Harold (I think thats what it's called) in Boston. It's a sandwich containing chicken fingers, mozzerella sticks, french fries, marinara sauce and melted mozzerella cheese. It's huge and amazing. My friend and I had trouble finishing a full 16" despite having some brutal munchies. There was also this great burger place that used to be around that sold a "pastrami burger". Like the name implies, it was a burger/cheeseburger with pastrami on it, but the slices were piled about an inch thick.

I feel like I would only be able to consume any of that because the cheese isn't under done. Stringy luke-warm cheese would ruin it. I think my favorite excessive food is the Fat Harold (I think thats what it's called) in Boston. It's a sandwich containing chicken fingers, mozzerella sticks, french fries, marinara sauce and melted mozzerella cheese. It's huge and amazing. My friend and I had trouble finishing a full 16" despite having some brutal munchies. There was also this great burger place that used to be around that sold a "pastrami burger". Like the name implies, it was a burger/cheeseburger with pastrami on it, but the slices were piled about an inch thick.

holy shit, thats a total rip off of all the fat sandwiches at the rutgers grease trucks. what the fuck?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_Trucks