if your girlfriend ever...

one of my close dude just knew something he can't accept now about his currently girl.

first of all, my dude love her a lot.

he always mentioned how she's good when i met him and her.

yeah, it looks he very obsess her.

but i just heard from my other dude 2 quaters ago.

she is a hard party girl. she ever abortion. she still drink a lot and smoke but she never do it when she with my friend.

a friend who told me just drop that dude at his place after he drunk and cry a lot about what his girl ever did.

most of dudes who hung out with him suggest him for part with her and the one who told me agree.

but i disagree with those.

i think it's a business of him.

that girl maybe turn to be better who will know ?

i may look positive and i'm not 100% sure i will be fine if i am my friend.

how do you think ?

oriental people have many deep attitude about sex experience and social express and people around opinion.

any thing i should suggest to my dude ?

thanks in advance....

:)

my english is bad, kgry.

i'm trying to ask you guys about what you will do if you girlfriend ever did something you can't accept about sex, drug and abortion ?

sorry for poor thread starting.....

I got your drift completly, there is no way I could ever dream of typing anything out on a thai message board. So...much respect to you Yu.

As far as the situation, not really sure what to say. Sounds like a difficult one.

Yu, I think I get the general idea of what you're saying....a friend of yours found out something about his girlfriend that's hard for him to accept, and he doesn't know if he should stay with her or not.....I've been in this situation before on a smaller scale.

people's pasts are really, really tricky....all of the girls I've dated I've tried to stay out of their pasts because It's just hard for me to deal with...it practically ended my relationship and it brings up A LOT of problems in my current relationship...that being said I'm still happy w/ my current girlfriend and we find ways to work around it. I would just say that the person in question needs to decide if it's worth it to stay w/ her in spite of her experiences, or realize that it's something he'll NEVER get over and move on....this is not always the easiest thing to do b/c from what you said he still loves her, etc...but it sounds to me like there are more issues (drinking, drug use, etc). I would say he needs to talk it through w/ his girl, and good or bad, a resolution will come out and everyone involved will be better in the end.

I hope I picked up on what you were saying, bud.

/End Dr. Phil moment.

my english is bad, kgry.

i'm trying to ask you guys about what you will do if you girlfriend ever did something you can't accept about sex, drug and abortion ?

sorry for poor thread starting.....

I got your drift completly, there is no way I could ever dream of typing anything out on a thai message board. So...much respect to you Yu.

As far as the situation, not really sure what to say. Sounds like a difficult one.

this and what (0)(0) said .

its up to what your friend thinks personally . If he can live with her past he can live with her . If he continues to think about it then he needs to end it . My wife as a crazy past but it happened before i met her so it doesn't faze me . Hell i have done tons of crazy shit but i dont want to be judged by it .

this reminds me of Chasing Amy, its hard to look past some things from peoples past, but if you love someone and you trust them than you should forgive and forget what they've done with their life before they met you.

definitely, i think every 18 year old should be forced to watch that so they can better understand life and drop the naive outlook on life.

this reminds me of Chasing Amy, its hard to look past some things from peoples past, but if you love someone and you trust them than you should forgive and forget what they've done with their life before they met you.

definitely, i think every 18 year old should be forced to watch that so they can better understand life and drop the naive outlook on life.

You have to accept a person for who they are now, not who they once were. Everyone has made mistakes or done things others might not approve of. I know for some people it's hard to accept that their girlfriend or wife was ever with another guy. I guess I understand why, but I can't conceive of letting it ruin my relationship. This reminds me of another movie, Office Space.

In any case, I personally don't like the idea of abortion, but I'm also lucky enough to have never been in the position of having a girlfriend get pregnant. What would I have done when I was 15 if I got a girl pregnant? I have no idea, but I know I would have been scared to death. Remember, judge not lest ye be judged.

Yu, I'm with oakland. everyone does things they regret or that people don't approve of when they are young. but people do grow up and learn from their past indiscretions. If your friend can't deal with it, then maybe it's for the best that they break up. It's not fair for her to be judged if she truly has changed. like Tom said. There may be the possibility he might resent her in the future for it.