Against Me! at the Troubadour, Hollywood, CA 12/19

The Troub has decently priced drinks. It's the parking that'll kill you (if you can't find street parking).

$5 right across the street.

yeah, i've been to the troubadour a lot of times and only had to pay for parking maybe twice, but when i did have to pay it was either $5 or $8, which isn't bad compared to the $15 / $20 that they charge over on Sunset for those venues, and over there it's ridiculous to find steet parking

yeah, i've been to the troubadour a lot of times and only had to pay for parking maybe twice, but when i did have to pay it was either $5 or $8, which isn't bad compared to the $15 / $20 that they charge over on Sunset for those venues, and over there it's ridiculous to find steet parking

Last time I was there I could've sworn it was $15. My mistake.

But yeah, the Sunset venues are horrible (particularly the HOB).

Guest adam526

If you don't mind walking, you can park anywhere on those residential streets anytime after six.

But you'll wind up spending $60 on 3 drinks.... so where is the savings? :P

well unless you don't drink.

The Troub has decently priced drinks. It's the parking that'll kill you (if you can't find street parking).

did they change their drink prices. the last time i went there they charged me $11 for a cup of water and a mixed drink. not a bottle of water. a small plastic cup of water.

Guest adam526

did they change their drink prices. the last time i went there they charged me $11 for a cup of water and a mixed drink. not a bottle of water. a small plastic cup of water.

A cup of water has always been $1 there.....

A cup of water has always been $1 there.....

not if you show the 21+ wristband. Then it's free.

by that estimate then i was charged $11 for a drink... because if water is free to 21+ why would they charge me even though i'm buying a drink?

Beers expensive in hollywood period..

Im happy with my $1 lonestars, 1.75 busch tall boys, and my $3 (use to be $2) guinness here in texas.

But fuck the Troubador sounds really good..

not if you show the 21+ wristband. Then it's free.

by that estimate then i was charged $11 for a drink... because if water is free to 21+ why would they charge me even though i'm buying a drink?

Beers expensive in hollywood period..

Im happy with my $1 lonestars, 1.75 busch tall boys, and my $3 (use to be $2) guinness here in texas.

But fuck the Troubador sounds really good..

Or get wasted before the show.

i deleted the post cause you guys obviously didn't see the post directly under that says "YES IM KIDDING"

also trav, can i have a tour of the HT offices when i'm in LA? maybe get some pants?!

haha I was like there is no way Jawbreaker is reuniting to open for AM!

sent you a pm

seriously, they have a million times more integrity.