Dead To Me - African Elephants/Flatliners - Cynics

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to the short lived "Download included" idea.

I'm sure they did the first few and saw only a small percentage of the codes were being used and figured most people were downloading the shit when it's first leaked. May as well save money...

I usually download as soon as it leaks, and then give the download cards to friends who I am trying to get into the band.

All Gone

Damn, glad I got mine already. I was worried I was going to open it and they would fuck up and it'd be the black one. The blue rules.

Got a blue copy in the mail today.

I dont get all the comparisons to Nirvana and 90s grunge on this album. The last song sounds like Nirvana but I dont think there is anything else on the whole album that sounds "grungy"

Haha seriously. And even "Blue" doesn't sound grungy at all, just the rhythm is influenced. The vocals/guitar couldn't be less like that.

Hi guys !

I'm Dimitri from Belgium

I was wondering if someone could sell me the new 7" from the flatliners , colour : maroon.

It would be highly appreciated and I'm willing to pay some extra for it.

It's quite important to me because I'm trying to get my Flatliners collection fairly up to date

shame I was to late to order it myself ...

And while living in Belgium , the yellow edition is not an option for me to ... :(

thanks in advance , and many greetings

dIMITRI

Got this package today. Looks great, about to listen to the now. The one corner on the jacket of the DTM record is all bent up which is kind of a bummer though, maybe I'll try and see if they've got extras.

That happened to me on the Teenage Bottlerocket LP, they sent me a replacement.

dude we don't hate you, I remember filling your order and you didn't select color vinyl. I even thought for a second if you would want color then figured if you did you would have selected it.

bedtime for democracy!

Oh you work at fat? I sent an email to customer service like a week ago saying I work in the same building (I'm there right now HOW CREEPY) and asking if I could pick up an order there instead of having to deal with shipping and whoever answered was like "oh yeah come by anytime!" and I haven't yet because I'm awkward. Don't know what I'm really trying to accomplish here, so. I didn't preorder this because I'm stupid but I'm definitely going to get a black whenever I can.

dude we don't hate you, I remember filling your order and you didn't select color vinyl. I even thought for a second if you would want color then figured if you did you would have selected it.

bedtime for democracy!

haha, yep.

you guys know everything..

oh wow that sucks, i didnt realize you had to select colored vinyl ? I dont recall doing that for other preoders ?

all the colored are all sold out now i'm assuming?