Fest 9

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who's been attending the Fest since before there was an official Fest hotel (and who has stayed there every year since it existed), it's totally worth the inflated price. Tons of awesome people in one place, super-mellow staff, pool access and even the occasional hotel room show.

Just got my ticket and booked a room at America's Best Value Inn, came up to about $150 for Fri, Sat, and Sun. I just can't afford the Holiday Inn this year.

Also, Re: The Catalyst; I missed them last year in favor of seeing someone that my friend wanted to see, and I missed them the year before that, so I really hope there aren't any conflicts for me with them this year.

Thinking about going, but not sure I can convince the girlfriend to accompany me... or that if she did accompany me she would have any fun at all.

1. Make a Measure tape with every song on it in chronological order. (leave off Space Jam & maybe Dylan cover)

2. Play tape every time you go somewhere.

3. Make sure they don't play anywhere near you.

4. Tell her they're playing the fest.

We'll be at the Holiday Inn.

im flying into tampa on thursday... looks like we're staying at the fest hotel again... let's see what happens this year. last year someone made a makeshift slip n slide in the hallway

It was so great when I told the hotel security we were going to make one on our floor...they looked like they were ready to take me down. ;D

im flying into tampa on thursday... looks like we're staying at the fest hotel again... let's see what happens this year. last year someone made a makeshift slip n slide in the hallway

It was so great when I told the hotel security we were going to make one on our floor...they looked like they were ready to take me down. ;D

you were a jackass for that..lol.

Anyone live in Tampa and willing to pick me up from the airport and let me crash on their floor on 10/28? I would pay you like 20 bucks and then the next morning we could drive to Gainesville together like best bros?!? I would have a hotel the other days so you wouldn't have to have me sleeping on your floor all weekend.

Thinking about going, but not sure I can convince the girlfriend to accompany me... or that if she did accompany me she would have any fun at all.

1. Make a Measure tape with every song on it in chronological order. (leave off Space Jam & maybe Dylan cover)

2. Play tape every time you go somewhere.

3. Make sure they don't play anywhere near you.

4. Tell her they're playing the fest.

We'll be at the Holiday Inn.

Or just bring a tape of the Space Jam soundtrack and listening to it the entire time!