Fest 9

[image]

This is great. I didn't see these posters but I heard all about them after the fact. I guess the whole thing was a hoax but I wonder if anyone showed up because of it.

the place was packed, mike from Voice in the Wire was there...his little bro is in the band and he said people went apeshit.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pics...

Leonardo's Pizza

[image]

Gator Dawgs. The Ghost Chili dawg and the Tator Tot dawg:

[image]

The two best shirts I picked up:

[image]

Douche bag friends:

[image]

[image]

Our newest LP that we had delivered from the pressing plant to the hotel on Friday, Bent Left - Let Me Be Your Jesus. We didn't have any jackets, so we got a couple of the artists that were selling prints to draw us up something quick and some of the band members drew some up as well. One of the artists was Sharkguts. Super rad dude.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Dan Yemin head at the warehouse show on Saturday:

[image]

Brendan from Worn In Red drew this on a pizza box and left it on Var's desk, so Var turned it into a tshirt. I think they made 10 of them.

[image]

Awesome 2 x 7" I got at the No Idea sale. A Very Punk Christmas comp. All Christmas covers by Chicago Bands. The Blue Meanies, 88 Fingers Louie, The Bollweviles, etc.

[image]

More pics...

my buddy did the ghost dawg, and only made it one bite. did you eat the whole thing?

I did eat the whole thing, but I cheated. I took the first bite and then scraped most of the Ghost sauce off the rest of the dog and finished it. That was some really hot shit.

This is great. I didn't see these posters but I heard all about them after the fact. I guess the whole thing was a hoax but I wonder if anyone showed up because of it.

the place was packed, mike from Voice in the Wire was there...his little bro is in the band and he said people went apeshit.

video from the set is posted above. drummer is from my old band

[image]

Awesome 2 x 7" I got at the No Idea sale. A Very Punk Christmas comp. All Christmas covers by Chicago Bands. The Blue Meanies, 88 Fingers Louie, The Bollweviles, etc.

[image]

I got the Tater Dawg and the Loaded Dawg.

Also damn you for picking up that comp, like I said on the NIboard I didn't have the cash and I was really hoping to buy it later from Var.

i saw a bunch of people on stage recording the frank turner set, but i haven't been able to find any of the footage.

anybody know where some has been posted?

best thing i saw all weekend was my buddy pass out on top of the ice chest outside of the kangaroo gas station across from the holiday inn

[image]

I had one of the ghost dogs and a chicago dog. Ghost dog was tolerable only when I alternated bites between it and the chicago dog.

I admit, it was really fucking hot. Not the hottest thing I've eaten...but a close second. I almost crapped my pants on the walk back to the Holiday Inn.

Fun weekend. Thank you if you had a chance to see any of our bands... Big Eyes, Big Soda, Captain We're Sinking and Into It Over It. Can't wait for next year.

Big Eyes, Big Soda, Back Pocket, and Hardskin were who I watched, and they were all great.

Dude, you guys were great at the pre fest show, we couldn't get into the atlantic show which was a bummer. I think I saw Night Birds like 6 times in between the last NB Cheeky show and the fest. The tape/7" rule.

Fun weekend. Thank you if you had a chance to see any of our bands... Big Eyes, Big Soda, Captain We're Sinking and Into It Over It. Can't wait for next year.

When is that new CWS 7" coming out???

VERY soon. We were supposed to have some sort Fest edition but I think the records got to my house a few hours after I left and couldn't sit around waiting because we drove from Philadelphia. Hope to have it out by Thanksgiving.

Big Eyes, Big Soda, Back Pocket, and Hardskin were who I watched, and they were all great.

Dude, you guys were great at the pre fest show, we couldn't get into the atlantic show which was a bummer. I think I saw Night Birds like 6 times in between the last NB Cheeky show and the fest. The tape/7" rule.

thanks bud.

A very lengthy and thoroughly exhaustive Fest 9/ Soul Control tour write up is now up on my blog.

Check it out if you have some time:

http://www.hanginghex.blogspot.com

"Do you need help... partying?"

I just realized that we met last weekend... we talked about Chip's wedding down in Miami!

A very lengthy and thoroughly exhaustive Fest 9/ Soul Control tour write up is now up on my blog.

Check it out if you have some time:

http://www.hanginghex.blogspot.com

"Do you need help... partying?"

I just realized that we met last weekend... we talked about Chip's wedding down in Miami!

Indeed! Crystal is a good pal from back home and Chip loves Syracuse. It's a natural match. A friend of mine who flew down to the wedding told me that during the reception when they introduced the newlyweds they played "Firestorm" as they walked in. Epic.

Indeed! Crystal is a good pal from back home and Chip loves Syracuse. It's a natural match. A friend of mine who flew down to the wedding told me that during the reception when they introduced the newlyweds they played "Firestorm" as they walked in. Epic.

Chip got married? thats awesome, good for him! He has the most extensive collection of early/mid 90's hardcore shirts that ive ever seen. i dont know anyone who has shirts like he does.

also, is this hex from syracuse? its torti from erie/hank jones, how the hell have you been dude?

That is incredible.

Chip got married? thats awesome, good for him! He has the most extensive collection of early/mid 90's hardcore shirts that ive ever seen. i dont know anyone who has shirts like he does.

also, is this hex from syracuse? its torti from erie/hank jones, how the hell have you been dude?

It sure is. What up Mike? It's been quite some time. Things here are just peachy.