Fest 9

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after looking at the schedule I'm glad I didn't have a chance in hell of going. The scheduling totally conflicted with all the bands I wanted to see.

To those who went I hope your scheduling conflicts worked out and that you had fun. :)

it doesn't happen till the end of the month. seriously, i never have conflicts, because well. i've seen a good chunk of bands already and i try to go see the smaller ones rather than the bigger ones. but fuck if i'm missing torche and kylesa this year. soooo excited.

So after looking at the schedule I'm glad I didn't have a chance in hell of going. The scheduling totally conflicted with all the bands I wanted to see.

To those who went I hope your scheduling conflicts worked out and that you had fun. :)

it doesn't happen till the end of the month. seriously, i never have conflicts, because well. i've seen a good chunk of bands already and i try to go see the smaller ones rather than the bigger ones. but fuck if i'm missing torche and kylesa this year. soooo excited.

Crap.... I was thinking the The Fest was this weekend but it was Riot Fest. I wish I could have gone to both of these.

Crap.... I was thinking the The Fest was this weekend but it was Riot Fest. I wish I could have gone to both of these.

go next year.

seriously it's pretty fun. Half of the time i go is to see my friends more so than the music.

Dude, it happens like every year. I'm like Santa Claus down there; I get people free tickets, buy 'em pizza, sneak 'em in the back of the Venue when the line is 10 miles long...

i have been witness/beneficiary to all three of these occurences.

i have not been witness to one of these occurrences.

ok i just noticed...why is strike anywhere playing acoustic? i do not want to see that

Dude, Strike Anywhere is realllly fucking good acoustic. They did a session for altpress.com a few years back and played five Dead FM songs—it seriously ruled.

hmm i may have to check it out then if they dont conflict with something else

Guest kylewilliam
you can be witness to when i bought you guys pizza..haha.

good times.

you let me and jillian crash in your spare bed, youre a fest saint. saint festivus.

Dude, it happens like every year. I'm like Santa Claus down there; I get people free tickets, buy 'em pizza, sneak 'em in the back of the Venue when the line is 10 miles long...

i have been witness/beneficiary to all three of these occurences.

I haven not wittiness this, but I did hit Scott in the face. Take that Santa!

• 2 weeks later...