Crime In Stereo/Brand New/Glassjaw tour

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the show on Saturday in Toronto. Crime In Stereo doesn't really translate well live, Glassjaw stole the show, and Brand New had some really odd set choices. I know Jesus is like a really great song and all, but watching them play it live is really terrible. Gillette Cavalcade of Sports was probably my fav of the night.

my friend vinnie and I were talking about brand new the other day, they're a lot bigger than I think many people realize

haha oh I realize. Brand New fans are pretty dedicated and there are plenty of us. I'm an insane brand new fangirl, but I didn't think they needed such a big venue. I saw them the last 3 times they came through and they stuck to the same venue each time, but they threw out a curveball and upgraded to a bigger one this round. Plus it was halloween so that cut the attendance down quite a bit (lots of people on the boards saying they had other plans etc) There's something magical about a packed room of brand new fans...and I just didn't get that "feeling" this time, you know?

sorry this is irrelevant to the real question lol

i'm buying a manchester poster from someone on the brand new street team board and a friend of mine who is going to the uniondale show is suppose to snag me a glassjaw one and i got the thrice print in austin.

http://weworemasks.com/2009/11/04/bootleg-brand-new-halloween-in-houston-full-show-mp3-2009/

bootleg of the houston show and some good pics of what they wore

i'm buying a manchester poster from someone on the brand new street team board and a friend of mine who is going to the uniondale show is suppose to snag me a glassjaw one and i got the thrice print in austin.

http://weworemasks.com/2009/11/04/bootleg-brand-new-halloween-in-houston-full-show-mp3-2009/

bootleg of the houston show and some good pics of what they wore

o_O you. just made my day! :)

if someone has an extra print that they would like to let go of let me know. Maybe you want to sell the one you have for extra x-mas gift money? I will gladly buy it off of whom ever, thanks.

i have two of these, but i'll have to ask my bro / sis if they were interested in it, but if not, i'll let you know

[image]

if someone has an extra print that they would like to let go of let me know. Maybe you want to sell the one you have for extra x-mas gift money? I will gladly buy it off of whom ever, thanks.

i have two of these, but i'll have to ask my bro / sis if they were interested in it, but if not, i'll let you know

[image]

thanks dude. if anything you could get your money back and buy em somthing nice. :]

shit, i would have been all over this tour if we got Glassjaw instead of Manchester Orchestra. bummed out bigtime. i feel like i'm never going to see Glassjaw again unless i go to NYC, so unpredictable. i'm sure their tours are going to get scarce since the Head Automatica new album is done finally.