Sox and Indians

ps

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was absolutely beautiful. I hope they continue to put Gagne in, just so we can rock him some more.

You support the Tribe as well? Nice!

Well I'm a Cubs fan for life, but a Indians fan by geography -- I figure they're in separate leagues, so the only time I have to root for one against the other is interleague play once every few years (or, god forbid, the World Series).

That 11th inning was a mess, but now we're starting fresh. The Tribe deserved every run they got in that 11th inning. That said, it's not going to happen again. Enjoy the win, it's their last. Tonight's a lock with Matsuzaka throwing (this will be his post-season breaktrough). We have Wakefield on the mound on Tuesday (how's Cleveland do with a knuckle-baller on the mound?). Then Beckett's back up for game five.

I went down to Jacobs Field tonight.

They announced the attendance at 16,000 in the top of the 1st.

By the top of the 2nd, I'd say half those people left.

We stuck it out all the way till the end, and I'd say there were maybe 1000 people left at the end, and that's a big maybe. What a terrible job by our pitching staff.

Game 7 here we come!

I'm gonna go watch the game at this Boston bar near my house...It's going to a be a blast as it has been the previous times I have gone.

I'll most likely be watching it at the bar with A Wilhelm Scream -- those Massholes will definitely make the night one to remember, I'm sure.